Chapter 28

The barbecue was so fun, Shane introduce me to his pack and they were all friendly, except some of the girls in the pack they were giving me mean looks, i guess that they wanted Shane for themselves, oh well.

Shane asked if I wanted to stay over and we can go to my house tomorrow, i told him yeah because I was literally exhausted from all the fun time that we had.

Waking up to someone's arm wrap around my waist was kind of new but since I knew it was shane it was really relaxing. I got up and headed to the shower. When i got done i realized I left my bag in the room, so i wrapped myself good with a towel and opened the door quietly. I walked over to my bag and went back into the bathroom. I put on my my sexy undergarments, and my shorts, and then I went to grab a shirt, when i realized that I didn't have one. 'Huh, i wonder if I can borrow one from Shane I walked out with the towel over my shoulders and into his closet I found a pink Aeropostale shirt, i put it on. It look okay with my black shorts. I walked back out and noticed that Shane was not in the room, but i did hear the shower on. I put on my flats and brushed my hair. Since I didn't have my straightener my hair was a little wavy. but oh well i guess i am going for a natural look.

i was hungry so i headed downstairs to go and make something to eat. When i got there, nobody was there so I grabbed some things from the refrigerator to make some breakfast, i was making a variety of things, like : bacon, sausage, pancakes, eggs (over easy, and scrambled) a couple of minutes later a couple of ladies came in and looked at me with a shocked look. I looked at them with a shy 'hi' they asked if I needed some help and I told them yes.

We were finally done when Shane came in and sat down at the head of the table and when we were done setting up all of the food on the table, i looked around trying to figure out where to sit down, i noticed that the seat next to Shane was unoccupied so, i sat next to him. he gave me a smile. we all ate and there was a bunch of talking but i really wasn't paying attention, to the conversation i was in my own little world thinking of all the thing that i am going to have to pack, like my clothes, all of my books for school, my computer, my ipod, my ipad, my backpack, etc.

when breakfast was done we headed out to my house which was nerve wrecking, well just a little, never thought that i would leave my mom anytime soon. i knew that leaving her was okay since she has jason now.

***************************************************************************************************** jennys pov ( 3 weeks earlier)

i was sitting in the study looking at the yearbook from this year, well technically i was looking at the picture of me and destiny. i miss her, i wonder if she is okay, she is like my sister, and i have no idea if she felt the pain of my idiotic brother, dylan, marking Amanda, i mean she is so conceited, and she is a flirt. i mean what does my brother see in her, other then she was having his baby. i mean he made sure to have a paternity test to confirm that it was his, and it was positive. But to mark another person when they were not soul mates, i cant believe he did that, Destiny would have made a great luna for our pack, she would have been loyal, patient, and very loving toward the children in our pack.

i was looking at the invitation that were near the yearbook, the wedding invitation, my wedding to Justin, he wanted to make me feel like i was the princess for a day, but with all of the planning i really wish to have destiny here maybe if i sent the invite she would come and be my maid of honor if not i have to have Amanda as a maid of honor, the ideas she came up were ridiculous she wanted it to all princess and pink, ewww. i love the beach theme wedding and i choose the color, purple and white. i am just going to send her the invite and hope she will call me. i really miss her. 

as i was writing destiny's  invitation i heard the door open and voices, Justin, Dylan and Joey walked in and sat at the couch across from me. 

"so, how many invites have you finished, because we were thinking about going out and eat." said Joey

"I am on my last one and then we can go. it took me awhile to figure out all of the alphas name, plus if i wanted to send one out to this one certain person." i said 

"well, who is the person." Justin said coming over to me and giving me a kiss.

"Destiny" i said bluntly. crossing her name off the list, of names. 

" Why are you inviting her anyways." Dylan said toward me.

i looked up at him. " i am inviting her because she is my best friend, and i was thinking about making her my Maid of honor. that is why i am inviting her, i mean if she comes, if she doesn't come then i am going to ask Amanda to be a bridesmaid and move Lydia up to be my Maid of Honor." i said gathering all of the  invites that are sealed and have the stamps on, i might as well drop them off at the post office, on my way to the diner.

" why aren't you making Amanda Maid of honor she is family" Dylan said looking mad

" i know that and so is Lydia, she is Joeys mate after all, and plus i like that i can count on Lydia when i need something, she would drop everything if i needed something, and Amanda wont because she wont want to get her nails ruined. so end of discussion, it is mine and Justin wedding, so we get to decide, you are the best man, doesn't mean i will put Amanda as the MOH just so you guys could be a partner." i said getting up. " now that we are done, can we go cause i am feeding for two." i said walking out of the study.