Chapter 25

So that couple of hours  were so relaxing, when i got back home my mom literally didn't let me go for almost a hour. when she finally did she order pizza and hot wings, it was really nice being home but later that night I had nightmares of the warehouse of the tortured that i woke up drenched in sweat and i couldn't sleep  the rest of the night. That next morning, i knew that my mom wanted to ask what was wrong but I had to head to the school to register for my classes, and taking a little tour, so pretty much all day I was there. while i was walking around looking for my car I bumped into something hard. But i felt tingles go up my arm. when i looked up it was Shane.

"Hi, alpha Shane." i said to him.

"Hello Destiny, what are you doing here?" he said looking at me.

" I was registering for my classes for the upcoming school year and you what are you doing here."

"Well the same thing. So that means that we will be at the same school this year." i could tell that he wanted to add something more but refrained from doing so.

"Yea, it does, so what are you doing after this?" i have no idea where that came form but it just came out.

"Well i am heading back to my pack if you want to come and hang out with me. That's if you want if you want, we can do something else." I like that he get nervous when he speaks to me.

"Yeah that sound fun, It give me time to get to know you better." So i headed toward my car and his car was next to mine, so i followed him to his pack house, which wasn't that far, from the school, alot closer than my house. When we got there it was about 3pm and alot of kids were
around. I was about to open my door when it was opened for me. he helped me out and lead me into the house which was beautiful.

three story, looks beautiful and it looks like it house over 50 people, well it did mostly the younger pack members, and of course Shane. Shane gave me a tour of the pack house which was really comfortable to be in. He showed me the game room, which had a bunch of kids playing in there, there was. a pool table, air hockey table, and a bunch of arcade game, and in the corner was a basketball hoop game. He then lead me to the library, which had two wall full of book, from floor to ceiling. Then it was the kitchen, and that kitchen was a dream kitchen for all the cooks out there, state of the art kitchen appliance marbletop counter and all of the appliance were stainless steel. I wall wowed by all of the thing in this house, we headed outside through the sliding glass to the back yard and i saw their swimming pool and a jacuzzi.

"we are having a barbecue tomorrow,  you are welcomed to come, but you have to bring a bathing suit" shane said looking at me.

"That's sound fun, i will be here." i said smiling. So he lead me back into the house and showed me to a door and when he opened it, I was surprise, he had his own theatre room with recliner seat, and the far left side of the room there was a popcorn machine, a fountain dispenser with a bunch of soda, and a hundreds types of candy.

"wanna watch a movie. You can pick one."  i looked at him, for a minute before nodding my head. he pointed toward a shelf where their was a bunch of movies. As i was looking through them i noticed him grab some popcorn and some candy. As i was scanning the movies i noticed alot of action movies and a little section of romance, so i decided on a action movie, the movie was 300 Rise of an Empire when i put it in i heade over to the the fountain drinks.

" Do you want a drink" i asked  Shane 

"yea, if it no problem i want a coke." the way he say things make me realize that i want to spend more time with him, this bond between us is stronger when we are near each other i never felt this way with dylan but maybe it really wasnt meant to be with us. i walked back to shane and handed him the drink and in my hand i had a white chocolate hersey bar. right when we were gonna start the movie the door opened,

"alpha shane, mind if we join." his beta asked. shane looked over at me for my answer.

"Sure why not, the more the merrier." i said sitting back on the chair. the door opened and more people came in. 

"So what are we watching and who the girl?" one of the pack members asked making everyone look at us. I know that shane might not want to tell his pack yet, and i knew that Beta knew, so why not tell them. we havent talked about our relationship.

so i answered the first question " I picked out 300 Rise of an empire, hope you dont mind."  i heard a lot of approvals from the guys, i looked over at Shane and he was staring at me with approval. and before anybody wanted a answer for the second question he pushed play. Everyone got quiet and watched the movie.

Halfway through the movie i didnt realized that i was holding shane hand, or the fact that he was rubbung his thumb over my knuckles. i felt him lean closer to my ear then heard his question. "would you like to go out on a date with me for real this time?"

I turned my head toward him and smiled, "Yes, i would like that." i said looking at him for a minute more before back at the screen with a grin in my face.