Chapter 22

When Destiny looked up at the people in front of her and saw them shocked and sort of happy.

" When did you meet this Shane guy." Mom asked me with the biggest smile.

" Well, i just meet him at the lake not that long ago. I mean i didn't know if he was lying but he seem genuine, so i started talking to him and then he asked me if we can meet up again so i said yeah." I said in a 'whatever' tone.

" Well that's good, and I hope that you have fun." mom said looking as though she was let's to smile.

"I will try to, so i am going to go and get ready bye." i said getting up and head upstairs to get change.

A little before noon i was waiting at the lake daydreaming, waiting for Shane, when all of a sudden there was a stinky smell, like rotten eggs, i got up and right when i was about to turn around there was a cloth on my face, with a strong smell, I didn't want to breath it but i was having a hard time getting out of this person grasp. I decide since i have a little bit of time before i pass out I should let someone know what's going on. Jason i need help...i ...am..about to .....lose conscious, someone has a cloth on my face, I think it suppose to make me black out.

Where are you?

Lake... I let the darkness claim me.

*******************************************

Jason's POV

I was with my brother and Samantha watching a movie and talking about, what we should do later on tonight, the guys said that they plan to go to the club, to meet up with their friend, Samantha decided that maybe we should have a movie and dinner, since she hasn't seen any new movies lately. I told her yeah. It was a little before noon when I heard Destiny and she sounded weak. Jason i need help....I....am....about to.....lose conscious , someone has a cloth on my face, i think it suppose to make me black out. I sat up straight with everyone looking at me, with a worried look. Where are you? I waited for her reply. Lake when she said that i got up and told them that we need to go and let Samantha know that everything was going to be okay. I mind link the pack letting them know of what's going on, and where to meet. I took off my clothes and tied them to my leg and shifted with the guys behind me. i had to let Alpha Hector know. Alpha we have a situation. When he replied immediately I knew he was worried. What's is the situation Jason is it rogues again.

No Alpha, it's Destiny she link me telling me that she is about to fall asleep and that someone put a cloth on her face most like a sleepy chemical and I felt that she was scared.

where is the last position that she was at. Hector said sounding as though he's running.

The Lake alpha that is where i am heading to right now.

I am on my way. He said before he got cut off. When we finally got to the clearing before the lake we shifted back, and got dresssed. we walked toward the lake when i notice a figure leaning against the tree.

i guess he heard us cause he moved a way from the tree with confusion on his face.

wait is this the guy Destiny is meeting? Marcus said to me

Probably but look around try to find her scent and anyone's else scent. They nodded.

When the guy walked forward i noticed who he was. "Alpha Shane, what brings you here." i said shaking his hand.

"Well i was waiting for someone it seem like I was stood up." he said.

"I dont think you were stood up, if it is the same person we are looking for "

"Well who are you looking for, exactly.?" he said.

"My daughter Destiny." once i said that he looked like he was having a talk with someone.

"You mean to tell me that someone took my mate." he said angry "Who is it, that took her i want them found and killed." I was shocked that he called Destiny his mate. I can see his eyes change color, like his wolf is taking control, i heard a noise coming from the right of me, like wolf running. The noise finally stopped. then a bunch of guy came out. The looked toward Shane.

"Alpha, you asked us to come." one of the guys said.

"Yes, my second chance mate has been taken and we need to know, is by who." he said.

" There is no point in searching i know exactly who it is." When I turned around to see that Alpha hector, he was the one to say that i knew who would do this.

"Well are you going to tell me or not." alpha Shane said trying to be calm.

"it's Dominic, Destiny grandfather. He wants her, for what, i dont know. But all I know that he is a bit crazy ever since he lost his daughter. Destiny's mom. I know where his pack is at."

"Okay, cause i am ready to start a fight who comes between me and my mate." Shane said.

"Does my daughter know that she your mate." i asked Shane

"No, but i felt the pull, it was weak, but my wolf was calling for her." Shane said. i noticed him talking to his pack when the one in front who i assume is his Beta nodded his head and headed back to his pack.

"Let's go, we will be there by nightfall if we leave now." Alpha hector said. We all shifted and followed Hector toward Destiny.

*******************************************

Destiny's POV

Destiny woke up disoriented, her arms hurt and she felt cramped, when she opened up her eyes she noticed that she was in some sort of warehouse with no window that she can see. She noticed a couple of guys in the corner sitting at a table and playing a card of some sort. I was sitting here trying to figure out why people were trying to take me. After several minute, the people still haven't noticed that i was up, but i think that i have made a noise of some sort, because one guy approached me.

"Aww your awake, i thought that we had put too much chloroform on that cloth." he said

When we came into the light i noticed him, he was the guy from the club. "You, why am I here." i asked him.

"Your here because of my alpha, and i do whatever he say to do, you seem like a nice girl and all but this is my job." ashton said 

just when i was about to ask him some thing a door opened and crashed against the wall. A older man walked up to us with another guy who looked about Jasons age right behind him. "You look just like your mother doesn't she Dawson." the guy nodded. "Your mother faked her death, so she can get away from me, oh no,but i found her, only to find her with that Alpha, Alpha hector that's him and not only that, i heard that she got pregnant. What a shame, to be pregnant, without even be married, but i hired a group of rogue to kill that alpha but no he killed them and I lost your mother and her baby, it took me along time to finally find her, she know how to cover her tracks really well. After all these years i guess she got tired of running cause she never stood in one place to long, other than your last place where i had you guys followed thank to my friend, Clay, the old alpha of that pack what are they called the one run by his son Dylan."

When he said Dylan i realized that, these are the guys that have been watching my house.

Hi guys i know that i might have some misspelled words or Grammer problem but forgive me I'm trying to do the best, I really hope that you guys are enjoying it, please like and comment if you have any suggestion. thanks.