Chapter 5

(Picture of Jason)

I looked at my mom who was looking at me confused.

"Are you saying that your Uncle Jason sent you a text today, what did he say in the message." She asked with her serious face on.

"Um,yea, he said that he will be coming to see us if not tomorrow then the day after saying something about how he knows that ten years is to long." i answered her while eating the cake.

"huh that weird, i wonder why he is coming back after all these years, aren't you excited Destiny. You get to see you Uncle Jason again." She looked at me with a goofy grin.

"Yeah I will believe it when I see him. After all these years, hes finally gonna make an appearance." I said bluntly.

"Aww honey he had pa... i mean family matters at home. You know that. Can't you forgive him already. He does writes, and i noticed that birthday card on the table for you, why don't you open it. You haven opened any of them for the last eight years, the are just collecting dust in the garage." She said giving a sad look.

I didnt answer her I just stayed quiet and I pushed away the cheesecake.

"I'm going to bed I will see you tomorrow, oh yeah two guys stopped by while you were working, they told me to tell you that they want to talk to you. heres the business card, they gave me. Goodnight." i got up from the chair, gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs to my room.

I got change into my pajamas and got under the covers. i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Samantha POV

Once Destiny went upstairs i got up and put the food away along with the cake. I wash the dishes, then wipe down the table. When i was finished, i turned off the light. and went to living room. i looked down at the business card and noticed the logo, it didnt ring a bell, I open the end of the curtain and i noticed that the cars from this morning was still there.

When i looked closer i noticed that their was movements in the car. Maybe these are the guys that were asking for me. I wonder what they want, Maybe it has something to do with Hector, or even why Jason is coming back. Hopefully nothing bad i like my simple life.

I guess i just have to wait till he get here, hopefully it has nothing to do with, the ones who want to hurt Hector. Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions. i closed the curtain and made sure the doors were locked. I headed upstairs and went to bed and drifted off.

Unknown POV

When i was sent here to check up on Samantha we didn't know that she had a daughter, a pretty one, no less, she looked just like her mother.

We don't know why he wanted us to check up on her it has been many years since anyone has seen her, we all thought she died in a accident, and for her to be here. It's a shock that not only is she alive but that she has a teenage daughter. we don't ask questions, whatever our alphas wants he normally gets no questions asked.

but maybe this girl could be useful.

I noticed headlight coming toward us, they pulled into the driveway, a lady comes out, with a bag, Samantha, i thought. She walk toward the house, but stops and looks over her shoulder for a second, as though she see something, then looked back, before unlocking her front door and goes in.

So, the girl had lied about her mom coming home in 3 hours, it's only been half an hour.

"So what do we do now" Marco asks me, he is one of my partners.

"We wait for the order from the Alpha. Until then we continue to wait and watch." I said sitting back in the back seat. while Marco and Jordan sat in the front, they are the one who knocked on the door while i kept an eye on thing around them. the time will come when me and this daughter will meet. Soon that is.

Destiny's POV

I woke up to my alarm on my phone. time to get up.

I got up made my bed and grabbed my blue Levi skirt and white tank top, with a criss cross on the back. It's already pretty warm outside , i grab my matching undergarments, and i head toward the bathroom.

When i am finally done i blow dry my hair and left it down which is always naturally wavy. I added my chapstick and cream color eyeshadow.

i go over to my bookbag, and grab it, with my phone, i open my bedroom door. and to my surprise, my mom was about to knock on it, i laughed with shocked face.

"Is it me or are you actually up early, cause i normally have to bang on this door just to get you up." She said with a grin. i looked at her and smiled. and headed downstairs with my mom following.

i sent Jenny a text

Me
Do you want Starbucks for breakfast or no.

She text me immediately

Jenny
i will be ready when you get here. What are you wearing today."

I laughed at her text she is always trying to match with me.

Me
my blue Levi skirt with my white criss cross shirt. Why?

Jenny
Just asking, hey come inside my house when you get here, i am taking a shower, okay, i will leave the door unlocked for you. I will see you when you get here. Bye.

I put my phone away and looked at my mom who was in her bubble.

"Hey mom i am going to go out to breakfast with Jenny okay." i said grabbing my keys.

"Okay, I will see you later. Be safe." She said

"Ok i will, oh and i am heading to Jennys house after school so I might be home late." I said heading toward the door. i looked at my mom and she was looking outside. "You okay Mom."

"Oh yea, it's just gonna be a long day at work today, so i will you see you later, if you plan to stay the night let me know so that i dont get worried ok." She said to me.

"Okay I will, bye mom." i said giving her a hug and peck on her cheek.

I got into my car and headed to Jenny house . Today is gonna be a long day.