Prologue

(picture is of destinys father Hector)

16 Years Before
Samantha POV (Destiny Mother)

There was a war between the packs, every pack was trying to be the greatest pack, currently Hector, Destiny's Father was one of the the most powerful werewolf pack on the world. Not including the Alpha king, who is above all of the Alphas.

Samantha met Hector at a friends party a year ago, and they fell in love at first sight. i know its a cliche, but it happened. Hector told Samantha about what he was and knew that they shouldn't be together, because they weren't soul mates. They were True mates, true mates are when a werewolf falls in love with a person who is not their soul mate, they choose to be with each other for the time being. They both knew that Hector still had his Soul Mate out there somewhere, so they decided that they should end their relationship before it got to far, because in the end they knew that soul mates are harder to resist then true mates. Everything  changed when Samantha found herself Pregnant with Hectors baby. Samantha was a human. So they kept their relationship and child secret.

The war was getting worse by the minute, people were trying to kill everyone that Hector loves, even his family, so that they can weaken him, but what they did not know was that he has a eight month old daughter. So he was trying to help Samantha and his daughter Destiny escape, undetected. Hoping that  one day when the time was right, and everything was calm that they will all be reunited.

Hector was leading Samantha and his daughter through a secret tunnel behind his bedroom wall, out so that they don't get hurt.

"Hector, what are we gonna do. They will kill her if they find her." I said crying while we are running though the underground tunnels.

"You have to keep her safe, and also yourself Sam. I know that you are not my soul mate, but i will always love you like one" Hector said trying to keep a straight face.

"What about you, what's gonna happen to you Hector. Will i ever see you again." I tell him, while he is beside me.

"I will be okay, and one day, i will come and look for you both, but as of right now, No, it is unsafe for you two. Especially if I lead them to you. It will only bring you harm." Hector eyes were misting.

I know that Hector loves me, but i also know that one day he will find his Soul mate and he will be happy again.

While i was in my thought i didn't know that we stop at the exit of the tunnel.
"i must say goodbye to you here, because   I have to head back and fight and protect my pack. Jason will stay with you and he will lead you to safety wherever that is. I don't want to know, because they might use a truth serum and I might give away your location. So I am protecting you, and our daughter. I love you Samantha. Always." Hector hugged me but as he was pulling back I place my hand on his cheeks and kiss him passionately.

When I finally pulled back I stared into his blue eyes and said to him with teary eyes "And I love you to Hector." I stepped away from him and headed toward Jason who was leading me to a car with tinted windows. As i was getting into the car i glanced back at the tunnel and he was no longer there.

I got into the car and Jason had closed the door.

He went around the car and open the driver side door and got in.

I looked at my daughter who was bundle in my lap, and sleeping peacefully. "One day I will tell you all about who you really are and who your father was. But for now we live a regular simple life. My dear Destiny." I quietly whispered to her.

"Are we ready to start your Simple life Samantha." Jason look at me with a smile.

Jason is the best friend that I have always wanted. Ever since I met Hector, Jason was the first one to accept me, but no one knew of our relationship, everyone in the pack thought that me and hector were just friend and that I was Jason true mate. Hector didn't want to give his pack hope, so we never really corrected anybody. I guess it worked out for the best.

"Yea, I'm ready. Aren't we Destiny." I said looking down at her.

Jason started the car and we are headed to the start of our simple life.

I hope that you guys enjoys the story. It might have some incorrect spelling but leave a message and please like.