Chapter 12

When my mom came home she brought dinner, which was Chinese food, which is my favorite , plus she brought me a cheesecake, also my favorite, this is why i love her.

She place everything on the counter, while she set out plates, i grabbed the forks for all of us.

When we were done grabbing what we wanted we sat around the dinner table and ate. After we were done, mom was telling us about this older lady who had a memory loss and couldn't remember a lot of things from her past, but today she had some of her memory came back, which was good for her family member, who thought that her memory was never gonna come back, for years now. After that everyone grabbed a piece of cheesecake which i didn't like, but sharing is caring. i ate a little piece of cheesecake cause i was full from dinner so i got up and put it in the refrigerator for later.

As i was walking back, Jason stood up, "Ok so we have to head out and find a spot in the forest,where there will no one at,just In case you change. We dont want any humans to see you." he said while he grabbed his plate and also my moms plate, who gave him a smile. he rinse them off in the sink, and put them in the dishwasher. "You might want to change and have extra clothes just to be sure." He said to me then did a quick glance at my mom.

"Okay, so what should i wear." i said heading to the stair.

"Um, some sweats and a sports bar, but put a tank top over it, it's kind of cold out." i looked at him cause he looked nervous

"okay. i will down in a bit", i went upstair and grabbed my old sweat that i dont even wear, with my old sports bra which is like a shirt, than a tank top that is old. I went and changed clothes, than grabbed my big purse and put in the grey sweats, undergarment, which consist of underwear and another sport bra shirt, and my black tank top. i put my Sandles on and walked down stair.

I saw Jason, "does this meet your requirements for an outfit. " i said trying to hold my smile, i noticed Marcus and Manuel doing the same thing.

"yes, it does." he said smugly. i laughed at him.  When mom came down she was in her  black skinny jeans and pink tank top, with some pink flats. Jason couldn't take his eyes of her. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Are you ready to go or is there something else we have to do." i said raising my brow at him.

"nope we got everything we need." he lead us toward the front door and into their truck.  A black Ford F150 four door. Jason helped my mom in to the passenger seat while i took the back with Marcus and Manuel. i started laughing.

Mom glared at me 'behave' she mouthed at me. I gave her ' what are you talking about'  look. Jason got into the car and drove off. I did not like being in the forest at night, it was creepy and scary. but thankfully the guys are here, cause there was no way in hell was i going to go in there alone,  if they expect me to, i will just turn around and head home.

I started drifting off to sleep when someone shook my shoulder.

"were here" Marcus said getting out of the car.

"Where is here exactly, cause it looks like we're lost in a forest." i said shivering, and not because of the cold. i guess my mom noticed me shiver because she came up to me and hugged her.

"Let me grab your bag, so that you won't lose it." She said grabbing the bag from me. then we followed the guys into the creepy forest, until they stopped. then we stopped and i looked around.

" This looks like a great spot." Jason said looking at his watch. "5 minute, to midnight, made it just on time." he said as he nodded to his brother. " Ok Destiny, you are going to stand in the middle, we want to be prepared, and don't worry everyone goes thorough this" i gave him a look " i mean every person who has wolf blood in their system, goes through this." i was in the middle barefoot, because i didn't want to ruin my sandles. When midnight was one minute away, i started getting really hot, like i had a fever hot. i waited because i just assume it was my nerves, but when i felt like i was getting hotter, i decided that this was it.