Chapter 19

Destiny's POV

After talking with my mom, i headed toward my room and walked toward my closet looking for my luggage bags that i have in there. i had about one big one, one medium size, and a carrying bag, i bought them when they were on clearance at macy's they were three tones of purple from dark to light. first i grabbed my biggest on and opened it and laid it on my bed. i went back into the closet and started taking down all of my jeans and pants making sure they were evenly folded, i was trying not to cry, while i was doing this. But i knew that this was for the best. 

So I continued started packing everything that was in my drawers that are in the closet neatly and colored coordinated so that i know where to find everything. I was on my last drawer when i heard my phone beep. incoming text message. i grabbed my phone and noticed that i had 6 missed calls, 6 voice mails and 13 text message, all from Dylan and Jenny and one from Justin and one from Joey. i ignored them all, i will send text messages later but right now, i needed to finish packing. so i put my phone on silent, i didn't want to talk to them right now, i will when i am good and ready,  and right now i just wanted to get my things packed. When i was done with the last drawer i moved around to the other side of the bed and grab all of my pants and jeans that i had put on the bed folded, when i heard someone knocked on my door. i yelled for whoever it was to 'come in' i had a handful of pants in my arms and heading over to the suitcase. i looked up because i didn't hear anyone say anything, and it was Marco and Manuel and they were looking at me weirdly then they glance over at the suitcase i was packing. were "Hi guys" i said laying my stuff on the bed.

"Are you going somewhere." marcus looked at the luggage bag on the bed.

"As a matter of fact I am." i said putting the jeans in the luggage bag where i can store alot more. When they didn't say anything for a while i glanced up and saw there face as if they wanted me to continue. "i have come to the decision it will be best if we all stick together, so i am going to go with you guys. I have also realized that I am going to miss you guys like crazy, plus i remember your guys telling me this morning that i can always continue my schooling over at your pack and finish, i mean as long as i get a diploma. On the plus side i would be with my family, i mean dont you think thats great plus when i went over to jenny house i was thinking about all this the pro and cons of me being here and you guys over there, and in the end i decided to follow my gut and be with the people who will love me. when i got to jenny house i decided that i was going to tell jenny about me leaving but i didn't, i just turned around and came home, after of course stopping at the park making sure i was making the right decision, and you know what it is. If i had told Jenny that there was a possibility of me staying she would have gotten her hopes up and probably tried to convince me to stay. i told my mom of my decision, she seemed excited, so now all i am doing is finishing packing my closet and then the bathroom so that we can leave and be a big happy family." i said looking away from them so that they can't see the lie i was telling them.

i put the last pair of Jean in the suitcase and looked around to make sure everything in the closet was packed. 

Marcus came up to me and hugged me and so did Manuel. "do you need any help packing." Manuel asked laying on my bed.

"nope, actually I am almost done. Just a couple of sweaters and my shoes that it." i said coming out with the last of my clothes i looked up at them. "Are you guys hungry or is it just me." i said folding the pants.

"heck yes, we are hungry, we have been packing, for the last hour, not as much as you have though , but doing stuff make me hungry." Marcus said rubbing his stomach.

I laughed "how about pizza, what do you think." i said putting the last piece of sweater in the suitcase. i had all of my stuff in the restroom packed so i grabbed the bag and put it in the suit case, then i put my fragrances and lotions that i have on my dresser, in the case. i went through all of my drawer and noticed, that noting was left, i literally pack up all of my stuff. i went back to the suitcase and zipped it up. this was final.