Chapter 1

(picture is of Destiny)

Present time

Samantha POV

As i was leaning on the counter i counldn't believe that in 2 days my daughter Destiny will turn 17, and I am so happy. She has grown up to be so beautiful. She is 5'7" the same height as me but she is slimmer and the body that i wished I had. But she has blue eyes like her dad, and her hair is golden brown like mine. I wish that he was here with us, but i know that he is happy.

The last I heard from him was about ten years ago when Jason brought me a letter that was mailed to his P.O.box out of town. He has it just in case there is an emergency from his family when he is needed.

Flashback

I was in the living room with destiny helping her with her homework. When the door bell rang. Destiny got up and ran to the door. But she knew she wasn't suppose to open it without asking 'who is it' because I don't trust anybody.

So as she got to the door I got up from the couch and open the curtain to see who it is. I smiled at who is was. He knocked again.

Destiny stood by the door and asked."Who is it"

"it is your favorite uncle, and I have come bearing gift. Only if you want them." Jason said.

Destiny looked over at me and had the biggest smile on her face. I nodded at her. saying that I was okay to open it.

While she was doing that i went to the kitchen to get some lemonade for Jason.

I heard Destiny laughing at her uncle Jason, yeah he not her real uncle but he has always been there for her so she asked him one day if she could call him that and he was happy and told her yeah, and ever since that day, shes called him 'uncle jason'.

"So what did you bring me Uncle Jason, i hope I like it like the last present you gave me." She looked at him sweetly with the biggest smile possible.

"i dont know, i dont think your going to like it." he said, Destiny smile dropped, "cause i know that your gonna love it." He said bringing out a Cabbage patch kids. The one she been asking me for a month, that has been sold out everywhere for months.

"Thank you Uncle Jason i love love love it. You are the greatest Uncle there is." She said while giving him the biggest hug she could possibly give for a 7 year old.

"Your so welcome, hey can you go play with the doll up in your room while i talk to your mom for a bit then we can go out and get pizza." Jason looking at Destiny.

She nodded than headed upstair.

I looked at Jason face which turn serious, as he glance toward me.

"Lemonade." I asked him while he walked in the kitchen.

He nodded 'yes' to me and headed to to table.

I poured us a drink and headed to the table. I pulled out the chair and sat down. i handed him his lemonade.

He was quiet for a couple of minute before looking like he was concentration on what he was Planning on saying.

"You know you can tell me anything, right, no matter how big or little it is." i saw that he relaxed a little bit.

He turned toward me looking a bit sad. "i got a letter from my brother today, it said that Hector is married to his Mate and they are expecting there first child. Also my mom is not doing so good, so i have to head back for a bit, but i will be back, i dont know when but i will be back. i leave at the end of the week."

I felt heartbroken that Hector was married and is now expecting his first child with his mate, but i am glad that he has found his soul mate. that means that he will be happy.

i look up to find Jason looking at me. I place my hand on top of his. "I know you have to go and i would do the same thing if i was in your position, take as long as you need to, i will be here, when you come back. But i want you to call me once a week to make sure that you are okay, and  so you can talk to Destiny, cause i know it going to be hard for her not seeing you everyday." i smile at him

He smiles back at me. "i will call you once a week. I will give you updates. Okay. Cause you two are my family."

i smile at him, i didn't know that i was crying until he swiped a tear from my cheek.

"Are these happy tears or sad tears" he said grinning.

i laughed at him. "Both i guess." i whispered to him .

"let get Destiny and go get pizza and tell her my news." he said sadly.

End of flashback.

Jason didn't come back but he is always sending letters they come from a P.O. box address so that we can write back. Destiny was sad for along time when she heard that he might not come back and visit. He would send her birthday card and presents, but she never open them after the second year, she said that they were making her depressed.

So she kept them in a box in the garage with all of her keepsake.

So the last 10 years i have moved farther away, we moved to New york, then to chicago, then we lived in Texas, I wanted to live in Paris but Destiny said that she didn't want to leave the states because her uncle won't be able to find her.

So here we are in California. We love it here. We have a two story beach house. The beach is our back yard. The reason I moved out here, was because I met a great guy who happens to be an attorney. Destiny likes him and told me that it was time to start dating again. I laughed at her when she said that. So we have been together for 6 months and I am happy and my daughter is happy also. We are finally content.

I looked at the clock on the wall in the kitchen it says 6:30am time to wake up Sleeping Beauty

I put my coffee down and head upstairs. i knock on the first door to the right.

"honey time to get up." i said cheerfully, because i know she doesn't like that i am early bird.

"ugh " i hear Destiny say.

"i am making your favorite breakfast, Chocolate chip pancakes with bacon. so I will see you down stairs." i said heading downstairs.

Destiny's POV is coming up in the next chapter.

What do think about this book so far if you like it please vote. Letting me know you like it.

i will be updating whenever I have the time. But i will try to get two chapter a week if not that one chapter a week. Thanks