Chapter 9

Destiny POV

I woke and noticed that i was on Jennys bed she was on her side facing the wall. I got up and noticed the time 8:30am 'i guess I'm not going to school today' i went to Jenny closet and grabbed some new shorts and a shirt that was white. they both were in the back with tags on. i dont think she would mind. i got dressed and grabbed my clothes and my bag, i noticed my phone by the door. i opened the door quietly and walked out and closed it. i went down and was about to open the front when i heard someone clear their throat.

I turn around and saw Dylan with just jersey short and no shirt i looked away from his chest and instead i looked at his eyes, i saw he a smirk.

"i was wondering if you wanted to have breakfast before you go, i am a great cook." he said giving my the puppy eyes. Aww i wish i could kiss him. i shook my head then looked at him.

"That might work on Jenny but it doesn't have any effect on me, but no thanks i will have to pass on breakfast. Raincheck." i told him. He nodded and reached around me and grabbed the front door

"Yeah, maybe another day, since you did miss school." he opened the door and i walked out. He smiled

"See you Saturday, if i dont see you before then." i said walking to my car.

"Saturday, what's Saturday?" he asked. Is He SERIOUS  or is he joking.  I stopped in my track and turned around to see him smiling " i was just joking, i know your birthday party. which i am excited for." he said giving him wink. he turned around and closed the door. i turned around and walked to my car. i got in and headed home.

Dylan's POV

After i said bye to Destiny, i headed up stairs and opened the door to Jennys room and saw that she was still asleep, i closed the door quietly and headed across the hall to my room. In my room i have a king size bed with a black and gold bed set  all of my furniture is black and gold. Have a balcony, and the view is amazing.

i grabbed my clothes which consist of Black cargo short, and a white muscle shirt with a white button up shirt. and my black converse shoes. i jumped into the shower and use my Irish Spring body wash original scent. After i washed my hair with my suave 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner combo. When i was done i got out and got dressed.

As i was getting dressed my Beta Justin mind link me

Hey alpha we got three men wanting to speak with you, says it important.

i didn't answer him right away. i got done getting dressed and headed downstairs.

I finally mind link him back.

Bring them to my office at my house. i will be there be alert at all time got it.

Yes alpha.

i headed downstairs to see my dad waiting for me

"what's going on why do we have three werewolf, coming here." he asked calmly

"don't know they asked to speak with me, says it's important, maybe you should stay for the meeting, if you want." i told him while opening my door to my office.

" okay, if you insist. i will be like a fly on the wall." he said headed to the chair in the shadow, where i would sit at when he was alpha, i would sit there and learn from him. my pack is considered The most strongest pack thanks to my grandpa and dad. i am trying to be just like them if not better. My pack so far, has not been undefeated.

I hear Justin open the front door then knocks on my office door.

"enter" i said with my serious voice.