Chapter 26

Getting ready for this date was really hard. He told me to dress casual. But being me casual for me is shorts and a tank top, not ideal for a date. so the only person i could think to help me of course was my mom. so i went over to her room and knocked, usually i would just barge in, when it was just the two of us, but now jason sleeps in their. i heard her call for me to come in when i did she was sitting on the chair, with jason shaving his face in the mirror in the restroom.

"what wrong?" she always says that when i come to her.

"its just that i have a date tonight with Shane and he told me to dress casual and you know my casual wear, so i was wondering if you can help me." i said giving her my pouty face that i have perfected just for her.

"see thats the face that you do when you wants something and you know i cant resist.' she said getting up.

"neither can I" i heard jason mumble to himself. i smiled at his comment.

Three hour later, i was wearing a strapless dress with a sweetheart neckline, the dress was white on the top with a black line to make it look like a belt and yellow on the bottom, i also paired them with a layer or bead necklaces and white heels with a ankle bracelet and of course mom took me to go and get my nails done. i let me hair down, which looks wavy, i added lipgloss and a light  shade of eye shadow.

i heard the door bell ring and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy, i took a breathe and grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs to see my mom talking to Shane, he looked amazing in his black dress pants and a white button down shirt with some black converse. My mom as smiling at something that he said. then I guess I made a noise cause he looked up at me with the most gorgeous smile that I have ever seen.

"wow" I heard shane say. "You look amazing."

"Thanks, so do you." I said with a huge smile.

I meet him at the door "are you ready to go" i nodded at him and waved at my mom and we left toward his car.

Shane was such a gentlemen, he open the door for me and then when i was in all the way in the car, he closed the door for me. when he came around and opened the door, i was trying to stop myself from looking at him.  i couldn't believe he was here. We were Quiet once we were on our way.

" So are you going to tell me where we are going or is it a surprise." I said looking at him with a smile.

He glance my way then smirked, "it's a surprise, but i know that you will love it."

"Okay" i said looking out the window.

10 minutes or so passed when he pull onto a dirt road that led to a dark forest. But i trusted him.

When we finally stopped he turn the car off and got out, and came around to my side of the car, and opened the door. He offered his hand and I took it.

We walked for a little bit, through the meadow, until the tree cleared, i saw the most beautiful dinner arrangement ever.

There was candles everywhere, pretty much surround the little picnic setting.

"I love coming here when i want to be free and it has the most beautiful view of the city from here." Shane said taking me toward the blanket.

I sat down and I was amazed how thoughtful he was, and i looked at him. He was looking at me as though i meant the world to him. I don't know who kissed who first, but all i knew is that one minute we were looking at each other then we kissed. It was a short kiss. I blushed and turned away looked at the view.

"The view looks better when it's dark, but since I have that BBQ with the pack later i thought this place was still great." Shane said while he sat down on the blanket.

"No this place is so peaceful here, how did you find it in the first place." I asked while i sat down next to him.

He didn't say anything for a long time, then i heard him sigh. "Me and William, my beta, and Jerry, my third, well we were little we had a hang out like not that far from here, and we decided that we wanted to explore around and voilà we found this place. We decide that we should bring our mates here to show them the beauty of the view and also some cheesy line, but i never got to bring my first mate here she was killed by a rogue before i brought her here, but William and Jerry both brought there mates here and told them the cheesy line." Shane said while he was taking the food out.

"Are you going to tell me this cheesy line that you and your friends have made up for their mates or no. Cause you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I said looking at him.

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me with a smile on his face. "Someone told me that if you stand on the edge of this cliff and look at the view, that the loveliest lady standing next to will be twice as beautiful, then the view."

I had the biggest smile on my face. "Wow, whoever said that was cheesy was lying that is a great line, i wonder why you are still great friends."

"Yeah well when you are 12 years Olds and not really into girls at the time it was cheesy, but i guess with age, it came out perfect." Shane said.

We were eating, and looking at the view when i remebered, that i didn't pack a bathing suit. "Hey shane do you think we can stop by at a store i didn't pack a bathing suit for the bbq."

"Sure I kind of need to get some new trunk anyways, but if you want we could leave right now." shane said already packing up the picnic basket. We walked to his car with him with the basket and a box for the candles that he lit and me with the blanket. We stuck all that in the trunk and got in the car.

Right before we left Shane turn toward me and was looking at my lips then looked at my eyes, as if he was asking for permission, and nodded my head. Not even a second later his soft lip were on mine. And i felt the sparks that warm up my whole body.

It lasted about a couple of minute before we stopped and i relaxed on the passenger seat. He turn toward the front and started the car, and then we were off to the store. With me smiling.