Chapter 18

Fifteen minutes i arrived at Jenny's house. i got out and prayed that she was not busy. When i got to the door i knocked, but then i remembered that jenny hates that i dont open the door like everyone else. So i opened it quietly, and shut it quietly.

I headed upstair toward Jenny room and right when i was about to pass Dylan room, i heard a moan of some sort, i stopped and walked closer and I realized that Dylan was in there with someone. The door was slightly open, so I open the door a bit and tried to hear some of the conversation, that they were having.

"Baby i missed you so much." the girl said to Dylan with her hands on his chest which was bare. "i havent seen you in two days, you are always busy with your pack." i was thinking of what she said i was with Dylan two days ago, we were at the beach with some of his pack member. But he got a call and left, saying that it was pack business. So he was cheating on me this whole. No it can't be my wolf whined. I continued to listen to the conversation.

"I know you do, but i have important alpha things to do here, i can't just leave, i have obligation that need my attention Amanda." Dylan said trying to put some space in between them, still holding her hands and looking at her eyes.

"Can't you get Justin to do those thing, he is your Beta for a reason, and I need time with my man." the blonde girl said

"Amanda, I'm sorry, but it's my responsibility not Justin's but mine, so no more pouty face okay" he said as he kissed her she nodded, when he pulled back "What is it that you needed to tell me that was so urgent." Dylan said to this Amanda girl

"Well i didn't want to tell you over the phone but, i went to the doctors today's because i have been feeling sick for the last couple of days, so he did all of these test, and he told me that I am pregnant, and Dylan you are the father." When she said that i was shocked, my jaw was on the floor and i felt my heart breaking. This girl Amanda kissed him.

 "Oh my god, your pregnant, that's great, have you told anyone, about this." He said putting his hand on her stomach, whuch was still flat.

She shook her head "No i wanted time to think of what i wanted to do and i decided that i really wanted this baby, even if you don't want it, i will raise this child by my self, if i have too. I understand why you might not want it because i know that you are going probably find your mate in the future and you're going want to be with her, so i rather be lonely than heartbroken." She said sadly.

"i dont really care about my mate, she just gonna be nobody compared to you, i need a mate who can make me happy, be a great mom to my pups and be the best alpha female for this pack. You may not be my soul mate, but you are my true mate, no matter what anyone say." my wolf was pissed off at the way her mate was talking about her she was growling and walking in circle, plus she couldn't believe that dylan was telling this girl that he didn't care about his mate, now i was pissed off that he would say that, so i was just a nobody to him, i thought he cared for me. what a ass.

He pulled her closer to him, it looked like they were joined at the hip. She moaned and she was walking toward the bed with him and fell onto it with him on top of her. He pulled at the her shirt and pulled it over her head. Then let go and he yanked her skirt up and pulled her panties off and threw them over his head,  he opened up his zipper from the sound of it and position himself between her legs and entered her, the reason how I knew this was because she moaned. 'i love you dylan' and what i heard next made my heart hurt even more 'i love you amanda' dylan said then kissed her passionately.

i took a step back and i felt a tear run down my cheek. my heart was hurting as if it was breaking. i turned away and stopped then decided why was i even here when I can be with people who care for me, i quietly walked back downstair. i kept my head down which made me almost run into Joey, if he didn't put his hands out i would have.