Chapter 11

(Picture of Marcus and Manuel, Jason younger twin brother)

Destiny POV

Today is My birthday. Yippee. i am so excited to be turning 17 today and tonight's the night that i get to see if i will turn or if i will be a regular human like mom, i mean nothing is wrong with being human, i just don't know what to expect with being a wolf and all. 

Last night I had the weirdest dream, in this dream Dylan was in it, i mean he is cute and all, but in this dream i was at a club with jenny and a bunch of other people celebrating my birthday, we were having a blast when all of a sudden I'm dancing with the girls then all of a sudden dylan's turn me around and we start getting way to close and we start grinding on each other. then we look at each other and he grabs my face and kisses me. all of a sudden i hear my alarm and jolt awake. I am breathing heavily as though i have ran 5 miles. i know that i had sort of crush on him when i was dorky, but since jenny told that he also like me, i kind of sorta see him differently, like maybe a relationship type not just 'oh he's my friends brother' type, but i really hope that dream was real, who know that say that some dreams do come true. 

I got out of bed and headed toward the shower to start it. i walk back out and into my closet,  i grabbed my white mini skirt with my black one shoulder blouse with a white undershirt. i also grabbed my black heels with white stripes and put them near my bed. i took a quick shower than i got dressed. i grabbed my phone and text Jenny.

Me- I am on my way.

Then i text Dylan

Me-Dylan-Are we still on for breakfast.

Jenny-ok

Dylan- Of course we are, why would I change my mind, you haven't .

Me-Dylan-no i was just asking because i didn't want to leave my house early. You know get my hopes up, if by any chance you had something come up. lol

Dylan-Nope nothing changed since yesterday, plus i always keep my word no matter what.

Me-Okay then see you in bit then.

Before leaving my room i add my chapstick and spray myself with my body mist then I went downstair. once i was by the door i was about to grab my bag when i heard someone clear their throat

"Where do you think you going, dressed like that missy." i turn around to see Jason glancing at my outfit.his eyes looked like they were glowing or something, for some reason he look upset for some reason.

My mom walked in from the living room, i guess when she heard Jason talking to me, looking at jason with a confused look. i glanced down at my outfit, then looked up at him with his arm crossed "What is wrong with my outfit that i have on, i am on my way to school, plus this outfit meet the requirement of the dress code so technically there is nothing wrong with my outfit. So what the problem." i was confused at to why he was asking me.

My mom looked at Jason then at  me and smiled, "Nothing wrong with your outfit honey it's just he never saw you dressed like this, and his wolf is getting protective of you since he see you as family that all ok, any who you look absolutely adorable today, and i came over here to see if you wanted to have breakfast this morning with us, but it seems like you are going out."

"sorry mom i am going to be meeting jenny and dylan for breakfast because i sort of promise them plus i kind of ran out on them yesterday morning, and its my birthday breakfast before school, is that okay, plus i am all your for dinner. " i said hoping it is.