Chapter 13

(Picture of Jenny and Justin)

Destiny POV

i woke up before my alarm, which was a first. I got up, fixed my bed, got some black Dickie short which come up to mid thigh. i grabbed my blue strapless blouse, with a heart shape neck line. I grabbed my sexy undergarments, and my black converse and head to the shower. In the shower i extra care of my personal business, when i was done i got dressed and let me hair dry naturally, i like my hair this way, it wavy, on the bottom, i added a little moose for my hair, the one that it won't let it be hard.  so that i can still be able to run my hand through it without getting stuck.

I added lip gloss and headed downstair. grabbing my phone on the way. i walked down stairs to see that no one was in the livingroom. i stayed on the bottom step and listened to the noises in the house, and noticed that everyone was still sleeping, which was great for me. i walked toward the garage and opened the door and entered then gently closed the door. i went down the two step and walked toward the wall where all of the totes were at, i was looking for one i wanted and opened it, this tote had all of my gift and card that Jason had sent me over the last ten years. i grabbed a chair that was near the door and brought it to the table my mom put in there so she can relax. I brought the tote over, i glance at my phone and it was 7:30 am man i only slept a couple of hours but I have a lot of energy.

I put all the card and present in order by ages. I thought it was going to hard but each one of the card had a number on them, which helped me alot. i was reading one of the card when i heard a noise in the livingroom, i knew everyone was started getting up, i glance at the phone, 9:30am, man i been out here for two hours, i continued reading the letter getting emotional, because some of the cards were saying that  he was really sorry that he couldn't come and be here for my birthday, that his heart was breaking because he know that i feel abandon, like i was with my dad, i was crying when someone walked into the garage. Whoever it was they grabbed a chair and put it next to me. i looked over at whoever was there and noticed Jason, who  was looking at the card and presents, then glance over at me with a smile on his face.

" And what do I owe the pleasure of you finally opening the cards, that i poured my heart into." he smiled at me trying to make me smile. I put the letter down that i was reading, and gave him a tight hug, and held on for awhile, when i was finally done a pulled back. and looked at him.

"i thought that since I was finally able to forgive you, that i can see what you thought and said over the years. And reading them now, made me know that all this time you didn't forget me or my mom, and that you really wished you could have been here. and i was being dumb. because if i had read these letters every year, i would have known that it was also hard for you to let us go, and for that i am sorry." i said to him, he had tears in his eyes, "Are those happy tears or Sad tears." i said to him what he told me days ago.

"These are definately happy tears, for you to say the things you said, it makes me happy." he gave me a quick hug.

i pulled back and out of his arms and gave him a happy smile. "oh, and you have my permission to date, or ask my mom out." i went back to the letters glancing over at him with his mouth open.

"h..how did you know i wanted to ask your mom out, " he lowered his voice, i guess just in case my mom walked out.

"Well i guess either the walls are paper thin or my hearing is 10 times better, because i heard your conversation as if i was in the same room with you guys." i said opening the gift now.

"i thought that you were sleeping like the dead." he looked over at me. and smiled 

I shrugged my shoulders "i dont know one minute i was asleep the next i was wide awake looking around my room, thanks for telling that i have excellent sight. I seem like it was daylight, in my room last night, plus i heard something about my mom so i kind of listened in, and then I heard something about what or how i am suppose to feel when i find my mate or something. is there a specific feeling that i should know, that you probably want to tell me before  my moms gets up, that I need to know." i stopped and listened to see if my mom was up, but i heard her sleeping, "And who knows when she will be up." i gave him my best puppy eyes look.