chapter 23

Shane's POV

For the last three days, we have been looking for destiny, any sight of footprint and signs that she's been in this area.Shane and everyone have been looking for Destiny and she has not been found yet, she is not anywhere. We went to this Dominic pack house and the place is abandoned, we didn't find any scent there anywhere. I was getting worried that some thing bad has happened to her. When i get her back, i will, let her know that she is my mate and that she is going to stay with me, cause i dont want to lose her. I already lost one mate, and don't think that i can handle losing another one. Whatever it takes I will find her.

*******************************************

Destiny doesn't know how long she been here, but everyone seems to be on edge. This guy who says he's my grandpa, says that he is going to keep on torturing, me until i tell him what he need to know, which I have no idea, what he is talking about, now he is just rambling on about how 'she took it and won't tell him where it's at'.

i was watching him pace back and forth, mumbling to himself. I felt someone try to break through the link barrier. I let my walls down. I heard Jason voice which made me fill better, knowing that he got my message. Destiny can you hear me?Destiny are you okay, do you know where you are at, any description of what the place you are in looks like? I looked around but there were no windows and there was only one door. Jason it is so good to hear your voice, I am okay, just a little injured. This guys is crazy. I am not sure where I am but I am in what looks to be a warehouse, it has no windows one entry point, I am tied to this chair and I a little weak but i am still here. I relaxed a little knowing that help was on the way.

I saw Dawson come in and looked like he was afraid of something, I wanted to know what they were saying but they kept it low, when Dawson looked over at me i closed my eyes hoping that they think that i passed out again. His voice was a little higher so i heard him this time when he was talking to his dad.

"Dad i dont think she know what you are talking about, I think we should just go, our pack is still weak from the attack we just had, we don't need another fight, we need to regroup and build our pack again then we can find what your looking for." Dawson said.

"Fine but i will have it back, but you are right we need to strengthen our pack again then revisit this problem, but first we need to send a message, we need to torture her some more before we go. Guys," he said looking at the guys who brought me here, they looked at him, "Bring me the silver chains, we are going to wrap her in it and then ready the pack cause we are leaving, then send them a message of her location, that will give us enough time before they come." Two of the guys left then came back with a big black box. i was getting scared cause I don't know what the silver was going to do to me.

We werewolf, when silver touches our skin, its like our kryptonite, it weaken us and it burns the hell out of us, it won't let us heal, or let us talk to each other, it weaken me, so it's just going to be you, Stay strong, help is on their way. My wolf told me.

The guys put on some black leather gloves, which look thicker than any gloves i have seen. they then open the box and pull out a big thick chain of silver, My wolf is growling at them, but that doesn't stop them from coming toward me. When the wrapped it around my legs, I let out a scream, and I squirmed and trying to head butt them, but nothing they still continued to wrap it, around me. Fifteen minutes later the pain was still painful but i was to weak to feel it anymore but when i moved it hurt. The guys left right after they were done.

My head was hanging forward, with my chin touching my chest, i lost feeling in my arms and legs, my eyes felt like closing but i wanted to be up, so that i know that help is here.