Chapter 14

When the movie finished we headed to the car, Dylan had his hand on my waist. i was really excited and happy for some reason. He opened the car door for me to get in, but before i got in, he gave me a quick kiss, then closed the door after i got in.  When he got into the car, i turned to him, "Hey Dylan, when we get to your house do you think we can talk for a bit By ourselves." i said nervously.

he looked at me, " yea we can talk, i also wanted to talk and catch up with since the last time i saw you a year ago." he grabbed my hand and squeezed it i smiled.

he started the car and headed to his house. When we got there, i noticed that jenny and Justin weren't there yet, Dylan opened my door and held out his hand i smiled at him. i placed my hand on his and let him pull me out. we walked to his house and walked in. he didn't let go of my hand and lead me upstair, which i am assuming was to his room. he stopped at a door and lead me in to his love seat in the corner. we sat down and he turned toward me. he still holding my hand.

"okay now that we are alone, what is it you wanted to talk about." he said playing with my hand.

"Well i just wanted you to know that i am really happy that you came back from college. I kind of miss you in a way." i said

"Well i miss you to but i really didn't like the pranks that the two of you guys used to pull on me, they were not funny" Dylan said grinning at me.

"i know and i am sorry, but it was funny though the look on your face was priceless." i smiled at him and then he smiled back "okay so back to the main questions, are you single?" i blurted, i dont know why but it just came out.

he looked surprise for a second before he recovered "um, wow that was a shocker, but to answer your question yes i am single i just broke up with someone before i came here, what about you, are you single."

"i only dated one person, that was the beginning of the year, but of course he ended up being a cheater, i hate cheater, it's a pet peeve i have, once i found out that he was cheating on me, i left him, no explanation, i just ended it. But to answer your question i am single. " i said truthfully. moving closer to him.

"That's good, maybe we could date each other." he grinned

" Well maybe but first i have to tell you something first." i said nervously

"Well you don't have to have to hide anything from me. you can tell me anything i won't make fun of you or anything." he said

i was fidgeting just blurt it out

i was looking around um who there. I said

it's me your wolf my name is Tasha. he won't turn you away, he is our soul mate, he won't hurt you. just tell him the truth.

I looked at Dylan, and decide that it was now or never. i let go of his hand and looked him in the eye. "Dylan, i'm a werewolf." i blurted it out

he looked at me with a frown. "your a werewolf." he said

"and i know that you are one to, and that you are the alpha, of the strongest pack in this state, and that you also my mate." i said all that in one breath.

Dylan'sPOV

i was a little surprise when she said that she was a wolf, i didn't smell a scent on her, and for her to know that i am also one didn't really shock me but i am glad that we can be open with each other i just stared at her amazed at how she was straight forward, she is going to make a great luna. But then i recalled her last relationship, the reason she left without any reason of why. thankfully i will always be truthful to her, i dont have any reason to hide anything to her.