Chapter 6

Driving to Jenny house was ridiculous cars hitting on their brakes, while every time i get to a intersection, it seem like today is not my day. first every stop sign i get to seems to know I'm coming because they all decide to turn red, great.

I finally reach her house. I pulled up to a two story house. When i got out of my car i had to tug down the hem of her skirt, making sure not to flash any body.

I made way to the front door and opened it. I looked at my phone and noticed a text message from Jenny

Jenny

text me when your here, and make yourself at home. lol

I smiled at her text then wrote her back.

Me

I just got here, i will be in the livingroom, take your time we have a hour before school starts.

I made my way to the living to her Black lazy boy, which was the comfortable seat in the house.

My phone beep.

Jenny

okay be down in a bit.

Me

no problem

I was looking at my text message when I saw someone open the door and yell.

"is anyone home, Mom, Dad, Jenny, Anyone." it sounded like a guy.

I decided to text Dylan

Me

Hi what are you doing right now.

I went back to looking at my Facebook page, crazy Jenny took a selfie of her self right now, and posted it saying 'getting ready to go to school' i laughed.

i heard someone walk into the living room and stop then heard footsteps leave, but I didn't look up at the person cause i had my back to the front door. I heard my phone beep so looked at my message.

Dylan

Just got home, why what are you doing planning your next prank for me. lol

Me

really, i totally forgot that used i to prank you, thanks for the reminder now I have to plan.

I was sitting there when I heard a sound but it wasn't from my phone so I sneak a peek to see a guy going upstair, he is looking at his phone grinning. This guy is really cute, it that Dylan, no it can't be, this guy is muscular. he doesn't have too much muscle like a body builder but enough to notice. His hair looked like he just woke up and ran his hands through it. wow. he grew up within a year.

Dylan

try not to go overboard just something simple, should I wear my protective gear. lol

Me

No I was just kidding i stopped my childish pranks, i stopped doing them last year after you left. so you don't have to wear protective gear.

The guy walked upstairs and i heard him close his door, and then I heard him laugh

"Hey you ready " Jenny said getting my attention.

"i was born ready" i said

i walked into the hallway and we both walked out to my car.

We head over to Starbucks which is down the street from school. I got there and noticed that it Wasn't pack. I parked the car and fixed my skirt making sure that it didn't go up. When we headed to the door I noticed Jennys outfit A leather skirt with a hot pink spaghetti strap, and a black leather jacket.