Chapter 20

3 Months later

Destiny POV

i was currently training with jason and the warriors, on the training field. i was getting stronger every day. Jason was always saying how proud of me he is, and marcus and manuel are really good teachers. they told me that running in my wolf form is very good to be insync with my wolf. She is happy to be showing her strength against the guys.

So let me tell you what has been going on since we got here. well when we arrived here the rogues were barely coming, they got them right before they stepped one foot on the land. which was good because once again this land was rogue free, after they put up a decent fight, well that what marcus told me, i didn't fight because i wasn't properly trained. so any who we were introduce to the alpha and we were sworn in to the pack, so now we are officially part of the pack. which i am happy for. i finished high school and got my diploma, i was excited. when i exploring around the land one day i found this cool lake not that far from Jason house, which i go to now, to think. i still get these sharp pains in my chest every day. I really need to ask somebody about that.Other than that nothing else has happened. Oh i earned a warrior tattoo on the inside of my wrist. other than that nothing much. Oh well back to present time.

The training was called to a halt

The training was called to a halt. Letting us know that training was over for the day. i headed over to the house, with the guys. Mom was in the kitchen, so i ran upstairs and took a quick shower. i got dress in blue short and a purple tank top with matching undergarments. i was wearing my black hi tops. when i was finished doing my hair i headed downstairs. mom was in the kitchen with jason who was sitting at the breakfast nook. listening about her boring day.

Since we got here i met the alpha, he was okay i guess, and his wife was so nice that is was good to know that he didnt get a snooty one like i thought he would get for leaving my wonderful mom, but my mom was so happy, i was glad that we came. i talked to jenny every other day when she wasnt busy. she starts school in a week but she has been traveling, with the girls.

i start school ( well colllege)in less than a week which i am glad, because it is not that far from my mom its only a half an hour drive. i was told that the other pack around here goes to that school too, since it is on neutral land. so that kind of sorta made me nervous but some of the kids here that i made friends with are going to that school also, so its going to be a little better.

i sat down and my mom handed me a glass of lemon tea.

"So how was training going." she asked

"Its was good, but i kind of think that the guys are going gentle with me, becuase i am a girl." I said. i heard the guys laugh at that.

"What is so funny." my mom said looking at the three guys.

"Destiny is not that your a girl its just that....." marcus stopped and snickered

"well if its not that then what is it." i said getting annoyed.

"Its just that your dad" manuel said pointing toward Jason "Is the highest and strongest guard and warrior in the pack, so they are kind of afraid of hurting you," manuel finished saying with a smirk.