Chapter 10.

*Samantha POV*

i was shocked that Destiny  did that, she never done that before. She usually such a good girl.

I was about to see what was wrong with her when Jason grabbed my arm.

"i think that maybe she just need a little time to herself, Me coming back , probably triggered some of the pain of abandonment issues you were telling me about, when she found out that i wasn't coming back. I think that it will best to give her a couple of hours, but we do need to tell her before tonight is over." Jason said, i am so glad that he is here, he has always made me feel better. he does look great, why couldn't i met someone like him.

"Yeah I know, I told her that we needed to have a sit down tonight, and that I needed to tell her something important." i said  looking upstairs.

"Sammy, she is going to be fine, you raised her right." he said trying to make me less of a worry wart. i loved when he calls me 'Sammy.' after a minute we headed back into the living room. The guys were discussing some things and I was watching TV.  After what seems like a couple of hours I heard Destiny door open and heard foot steps coming down stairs she stepped into the living room. She didn't look at the guys just straight at me.

"Hey mom do you need help with dinner." She asked me. when I got up I noticed that she has been crying because her eyes were puffy.  

"Sure, i would love your help." i walked into the kitchen with her. i stole aglance at jason. he was smiling. i lead her toward the stools at the breakfast counter. " you okay honey, you look like you have been crying, do you wanna tell me what going on, i haven't seen you cry in such a long time." the last time she cried was when Jason said that he wasn't coming back.

She didn't say anything for a minute or so, but when she did i felt so bad. "i just don't want to get use to him being here like before, because i know for a fact that he's going to have to leave again, I just want to get myself prepared, my heart hurts, i think that maybe I have some abandonment issue, because i feel like my uncle has just come back and then sooner or later he's going to leave like 'he' did, i know you said he didn't but i just don't want to feel this way. but as that i will always have you because your my mom, that is all that matters to me, we are each others family, right."

She said tearing up, which of course made me tear up.i gave her a big hug, because i know that she needs it.

hugging Destiny and knowing that the guys can here the conversation i say to her. "Aww honey, you know dang well that I will never leave you. You are the one who is going to be leave me to go to college. i am the one who is going to go crazy in this house with out you, but as long as you promise me that you will come home every weekend, to do a load of laundry or something, i think that we are going to be fine." i tried to cheer her up. "Now enough of us getting soppy and looking like raccoons, how about you go into the living room and  tell your Uncle Jason hello and also his brothers, while you are taking them some tea which would give you an excuse if you are not ready. okay." i said that so that they won't pressure her.

She nodded. She went to grabbed three cups and put ice and tea. She looked at me, "So instead of cooking, how about we order pizza and chicken wings." She said happily.

" Sure why not, less cleaning for me. But don't forget we still have to have that talk okay." i said getting the phone. so that i can place a order

"i know, i didn't forget, you said that it is important." She said grabbing the platter of drinks and walks through the door to the living room.

Destiny POV

I am so nervous that my palms are sweating, i feel like i was gonna cry again, but then i remembered that he has always been there for me, the first seven years of my life. I owe it to him to hear his explanation of him leaving for so long. So i take a deep breathe and continue to the living room.