Chapter 8

Dinner went great everyone was so happy that Dylan was moving back and going to school, closer to home.

Me and Jenny were laughing at all the pranks that we used to pull on Dylan, he didn't think that it was funny. He was giving Jenny dirty looks.

When dinner was finally over Jenny asked me if I wanted to spend the night seeing that it was late.

"sure I would love to, let me text my mom to let her know." i said to Jenny while i was pulling my phone out. I texted my mom.

Me

Mom i gonna spend the night at Jennys, I will see you tomorrow okay. Text me when you get home, you know that won't be able to sleep until I know your safe.

Mom

okay honey I just got home, I am just making a sandwich and then I am heading to bed see you tomorrow.

Me

okay i love you see you tomorrow,  goodnight.

"She said that it's okay let get change and watch a movie." i asked her while heading upstair.

" yeah we should watch it in the living room since everyone is going to there room. What do you say." She said grabbing her clothes. I noticed that i dont have pajamas

"Can i borrow some pajamas i forgot mine, then I have to grab and outfit from the car so I can wear to school tomorrow." I asked her.

"Don't worry about it my closet is your closet grab whatever you need. I'm going to take a shower,  okay." She said walking toward the bathroom. I grabbed some pajama short that had the tags still on them then I grabbed to matching shirt. I got dressed. i folded my clothes and put the in a pile so i dont forget them. I heard the water turn off. I brushed my hair let me hair down.

A couple minutes later Jenny comes out and we head downstairs.

we walked in to the living room and decide to watch a action movie so we decided on Resident Evil, she popped it into the dvd player. Then we went to the kitchen and she grabbed sodas, chips,  and popcorn. we went back to the livingroom and Dylan was there sitting on the love seat, watching the preview

"What do you think your doing, Dylan." Jennys asked while putting our things on the coffee table.

"i heard the TV on and noticed that your watching my favorite movie, so i decided to stay and watch it with you two, if you don't mind." he said looking at his sister with his puppy eyes.

Of course she gave in. I sat on the love seat with Dylan, while Jenny took the lazy boy. I noticed the way Dylan was looking at me from the corner of my eye, he kept watching the movie then glanced toward my legs, i was trying to pay attention to the movie, but i never actually look at Dylan this up close, and he was cute, his body was sculpted,  you can tell that he works out, i can see his six pack through the muscle shirt that he is wearing. those eyes of his, are what makes him look so mystery yet sexy. oh my gosh what am I saying, i always thought of Dylan Just as my friends brother, but seeing him now, filled out, maybe I really did like him.

I continue watching the movie when a person jumped out of nowhere and i turn my face into Dylan shoulder. I was surprised he wasn't laughing at me, for being afraid of a movie. I turned my head back to the movie, and noticed that Dylan arm was around my shoulder, which was comfortable, so I lean into him. I looked over at Jenny and she has fallen asleep." You know if all you wanted to do was cuddle with me, all you had to was asked." he said playfully.