Chapter 21

******the night dylan mated with Amanda and she became his official mate and luna. the reason why destiny feels what she does is because of the time that they have spent with each other and the bond formed.*****

 Destiny's POV

When i was running home all i could say is wow.

I went home and ran upstair and grabbed my pajama which consist of shorts and a tank top. i took a quick shower and fell to sleep, thinking about meeting Shane again tomorrow.

later that night I woke up screaming, my chest felt like it was ripping apart, and on fire, i tried to looked over at the time and it said it was 12am, i sat up and the pain went to my head i was holding my head in my hands when my door opened i didn't know who it was but my pain was really painful i felt like i was gonna pass out, and i did. i let the darkness consume me.

*******************************************
Jason's POV

As i was sleeping next to Samantha, i heard a scream, it sounded like Destiny, i shot up and put on my short and headed out to her room, i opened her door to see her hands on her head. And then i saw her sway to her left and it looked as though she was going to fall off her bed i ran up to her and helped her lay down back. She was sweating, and shaking. i heard a noise behind, i glanced over my shoulder and noticed Samantha there with a worried expression.

"What happened. Did she have a nightmare." She said holding herself as she walked closer.

"i really don't know babe, she was holding her head when I came in, the next minute, she just passed out, she was about to fall off of the bed but i caught her, i guess we will have to ask her when she get up. come on let's get back to bed." i said putting my arm around her and leading her back to our room. we get there and cuddle and fall back to sleep quickly. tomorrow we will talk to destiny. 

*******************************************
Destiny POV

The next time I got up, it was 9am. i got up quietly, i didn't want anyone to hear me. i dont know who came into my room, this morning or why i had that pain, or why i feel so empty inside me, my wolf has been quiet, i head into the bathroom for a quick shower. when i was done i brush my teeth and brush my hair and head into my room to find something to wear. I decided to wear my black shorts, with a white blouse,  with a white undershirt. i grab my undergarments and change, i grab my black sandles and put them on. i went about cleaning my room, i dont like having to come back and clean it i rather get it done first. so after I was done i grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket.

I went downstair and head to the kitchen, which was way bigger then the one we had at our old place. I went to the cabinet and grabbed my special k cereal with strawberries and a bowl i set them on the breakfast nook and grab a spoon and milk. when i was done i sat done and ate my cereal.

i was thinking of the guy that i met at the lake, and wonder if he was telling me the truth about who is was. while i was thinking mom came in with a worried look on her face. She didn't say anything, which i was glad for. She started making breakfast for Jason which looked good but, no thanks, she was making pancakes, with eggs, and bacon and shredded potatoe. i looked away and I noticed that she laughed at me.

" I dont know why you have to be strict with your diet hun, you are wolf, you have a fast metabolism, so you will not gain any weight, especially when you train everyday, and run, i should be the one worried about going weight." She said then shudders.

i laugh at that "Mom, if you gain weight that fine, that just means your happy, but you won't cause you can run with me, if you ever feel like you getting fat." i smiled at her.