Chapter 16

Dylan's POV

when Joey came and told me that we have a situation i didn't expect to see this. i followed Joey through the club and followed him out the back door to the alley.  When I got there I was a little shocked. What I didn't expect to see was a girl tied to a fence with silver all over her body, and with cut marks all on her body from what i can see, arms are cut up and legs too, this girl was maybe seventeen and she she was whimpering from being tied up like a animal, but she was human, why would someone do this. I stopped and looked around "Do you know who did this" I yelled at my soldiers who were just standing around looking at the scene in front of us. They all shook their head. "I want you all to check the perimeter to see if you smell anything that shouldn't be here, if you do notify me or Justin at once. Does anyone know this girl." I glanced around and noticed that none of them spoke. "Well, does this girl look familiar to you guys or not."

"No, alpha" they all said

"Ok. lets grab the gloves we need to take off these silver chains Joey. And notify Noah, and let the doctor know what coming his way, hopefully  the pack doctor can do something about the pain. I hope this girl will survive, she lost a lot of blood, thankfully she unconscious, let Noah know that you will be bringing her to him but have him take her to the hospital since she's  human." with that said the soldier went their separate way. Joey and the soldier untangle this girl from the fence.

I glance around trying to pick up a scent but I don't pick one or even see any trace anything and continue looking around just in case.

After 30 minutes of looking around I got nothing. Me, Justin and Joey were heading back to the club when we notice a paper on the door of the back entrance, the same door we came out from, Joey grabs it and hands it to me. I opened it and a picture falls out. Joey bends down and picks it up and he gasp I looked at the letter and I didn't understand the meaning of it. The letter was written to me.

Alpha Dylan,

I hope that you like the present that i have sent you, i know that she is just human, but i needed you distracted for a little bit. I'm just saying that i found out something, and just letting you know, you cannot be with her all the time, I will have her as mine, I got what I wanted for now, as for the distraction, this is not the end.....see you soon.

what the hell is this person talking about. Who was he talking about who is 'her' he was referring to? I looked up and noticed that Justin had a shock look on his face. He was looking at the picture. I grabbed it and what I seen was no other than my mate. The picture was of Destiny and me at the theatre. I glanced up to see the guys wearing a worried expression. Then I remembered that I left Destiny alone, I grabbed the door and went to search for destiny, she was on the dance floor dancing with the girls, and we look around making sure everything looks okay. When I notice that everything was good I nodded at the guys and we went to the girls. Who were grinding on each other, well other than Jenny and Destiny. I went onto the dance floor and went behind Destiny, i held her knowing that someone is after her but not knowing who is exactly, and started i dancing with her and Justin with Jenny, they were laughing at something she said. Destiny started grinding on me. I lowered my head a little bit, nuzzling my face against her hair. She moaned. 

I moved us to an area with less people, I looked around and saw people grinding on each other and then noticed that destiny stopped with the grinding and just dancing with me, with my front to her back. I put my arms on her and she put her hands on top of mine and started moving her body in a circular movement turning my little friend downstairs really happy. I put my hands on her waist and turned her around to face me, I put one of my legs between hers. I started dancing with her again more, but I pulled her closer to me. We are no more than an inch apart, I am feeling all of these sparks running thru me and i getting really excited. I leaned forward and glance at her lips, the next thing that i know is that she grabs my face and kisses me. I grabbed her neck and kiss her back.  I am exploring her mouth, she tastes of pure strawberry, but i just couldn't get enough of her. I end the kiss and glance at her. Her eyes are glazing with lust. I took a step back and grabbed her hand and lead her to the private rooms in the back, one of the guards in the back nodded at me and continue on to his patrol. I opened the door that had a love seat and a marble top coffee table. And an entertainment center with a TV mounted on the wall. I lead her toward the love seat and sat down i pulled her forward until she was straddling me. I heard the intake of her breath. I grabbed her by the neck gently and kissed her and she put her hands on my shoulder. The kiss got more heated and she started grinding on me. 

*************************************************************************************

Destiny's POV

I didn't realize that the guys came back until i felt someone behind me, i knew who it was from the sparks, he started dancing with me and i noticed that jenny was gone and dancing with Justin. the music changed, so i felt like having fun so i started grinding on him for a bit, i noticed that Dylan lowered his head a bit, nuzzling his face against my hair, it felt so good that i let out a low moan. I noticed that he was moving us toward a less populated area on the dance floor. I stopped grinding on him and starting just swaying from side to side. I felt his hands on me roaming my body and i decided to put my hands over his, and i started moving my hips in a circular motion following the beat of the music, he put his hands on my waist and turns me to face him and  he put his leg between mine. We stared dancing again, he pulls me closer to him and oh my, someone is getting really excited. I noticed his eyes on my lips, and decided what the heck why not take charge for once. I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately, and he responded by pulling me by my neck and kissing me back. He ended the kiss minutes later. I was still feeling his lips on mine. He took a step back and grabbed my hand and lead toward a hallway that had many doors, i didn't know why we were back here instead of back on the dance floor, but, i stood quiet. We passed by a guy, who nodded at Dylan. Dylan opened a door and lead me in and closed it, he lead me toward a love seat, he sat down and pulled me toward him and i ended up straddling his legs, i breath in, cause i was sort of nervous, but knew nothing bad would happen. We started kissing again and i felt more passionately and started grinding on him. He moaned. I like that sound he makes.

He moved his head toward my neck and started kissing it. He moved toward the spot right behind my ear and I moan. Then he kissed his way back up to my mouth when, suddenly there was a knock on the door. I heard him growl, and ended the kiss, he helped me up and I fixed my dress that has ridden up a bit. He got up and adjusted his pants than went over to the door, and opened it with a growl. "What."

Whoever it was, i felt sorry for, but when that person pushed by him, i knew immediately, who it was, Jenny, she came over to me and had a big grin on her face she looked me up and down. She then then turned toward her brother with a glare on her face.

"Why we're you ignoring me, if you would have answered i wouldn't have to be interrupting you, would I, I was concerned for my friend well-being, I couldn't find her, i practically looked everywhere, and then noticed that you were also missing i had a feeling that she was with you. So i just smelt you out, and voilà here i am." She put her arm over my shoulder and smiled at her brother. He was glaring at her.

"Now that you know that she is okay, you can go. "He said moving aside to show her the door.

"I would but, it time for the cake and the special guest aka birthday girl was not there so let's go." She said heading toward the door. I smiled at the way Jenny is with her brother. She smiled at me.

As we were walking she spoke to me "Hey Destiny, do you want to spend the night, it would be fun, we can also invite Lydia and maybe some other girls in the pack and have a sleepover." She was looking around and she turned toward Dylan "okay i am officially lost, care to help out here brother."

He shook his head with a small smile on his girl, and moved past us and showed us the way back toward the main club, Jenny and I were talking about the sleepover, and all I can think of was that amazing time me and Dylan Just had in the room, until we got disturbed.  When we walked to the main club the music was off and everyone was looking at us then Joey brought out the cake and everyone was singing the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' song and I was smiling at how everyone was so friendly. I looked toward at jenny and Dylan and smiled and blew the candles, hoping that my wish would come true. Let's hope and see. Time will tell.