Chapter 27

We finally found a store that carried bathing suit, i was looking for more of a modest suit, i dont want nothing to flashy, so it took me about 10 minutes to find one, it's a two piece, the top was a white top with a flower on it and the bottom was brown, i love it. Shane grabbed some black trunks for him. We took our items to the counter and i was about to pay for my item when shane came and added his with mine and handed over his card, while the cashier was busy. I looked over at shane.

"I was going to pay for my item you didn't have to do that." I said to him

"I know but i saw how good you looked in that bathing suit and i wanted to take credit for getting it for you, if you don't mind." Shane said while signing for the purchase, i saw his smirk.

" That's fine with me, i guess i am not use to having some one buy me things." I said to him while getting the bag.

He slung his arm over my shoulder and looked at me " Well i guess you just have to get over it." He smile and we got into the car. Heading toward his pack house.

When we got to his pack house he told me to follow him, so i did we walked upstair to the second floor all the way to the end of the hall and i am guessing his room. He opened the door and i went in, his room was amazing, the room was earth toned colors, i love the cherry furniture especially his bed, which i am assuming is special made since i have never seen a bed that big before. The comforter was brown and white and the floor was an off white carpet color. I loved the head board brown and gold looks like it was made for this room.

I saw the double doors that led to a balcony. I opened it and step onto the balcony, which had an amazing view of the forest and of the backyard and pool. I love the view the best. I turned around and saw shane leaning against the door looking at me. I walked over to him and kissed him.

He grabbed me and brought us back inside the room. He somehow manged to close the doors with out stopping us from kissing. Minutes later we both looked at each other and I knew that i had made the right decision.

"I decided to stay here with you, where i will be safe and just visit my mom, if that is okay with you." I said, worried that maybe he wouldn't want me here anymore, i bit my lip waiting for his reply.

He grinned at me, "I think that a great decision you made i will help you with your stuff tomorrow if you want me to." He said looking at me.

"That sounds great, cause that gives me time to tell my mom of the news, but i do have one question will i be sleeping here or a separate room." I said nervously

He took my hands and looked at me. "I would like it if you sleep in this room with me, but if you are uncomfortable, then a guest room will be fine. But i am telling you this right now, i will respect you completely i will do nothing that you are not ready for, if you sleep in this room, we will just sleep, but my wolf need to be near you to know that you are okay." I saw the sincerity in his eyes telling me that i will be respected.

I let a breath and kiss him "i guess you will be having a roommate." He laughs at my comment.

"Okay how about we get ready you can use my restroom and i will change in the one down the hall ok." I nodded. Then he grabbed his short and a tank top and left.

I was so excited that i will be staying with my mate, i was also sad that i will be leaving my mom. I grabbed my out fit and changed in the restroom. When i was done i went back into the bedroom where i saw shane looking really hot in his tight tank top and short who knew swimwear was hot.

I folded my clothes and put them on the dresser and put on my brown sandles with an orange flower on it. I saw them at the store and knew they looked great with my bathing suit.

I saw that shane had a bunch of glasses and started looking at them "hey shane can i borrow a pair." I asked looking over my shoulder at him.

He came over and grabbed a black pair and kissed my nose. "You don't have to ask, what's mine is yours you can borrow whenever you want. Plus don't forget your wrap."

I grabbed the brown wrap and tied it on my waist. And we headed out and to the bbq.

********************************

Shane couldn't believe that she liked the cheesy line that him and two friends creating when they were younger.

As we were heading downstairs i was happy that she was going to stay here with me. When she told me I was shocked that she made her decision so quick.

I just can't wait for the pack to meet her they are going to love her, she is just so special to me, and i am just so grateful that I got a second chance mate. Thank you moon goddess.