Chapter 3

(picture is of Samantha, Destiny's mom)

So the whole day of school, all I thought about was that text message. How did he get my number, it is not listed, did my mom give it to him. No she would never do that.

Why would he text me. Maybe he knows that i dont open any of his letters, cards or presents.

Maybe mom told him that I pay more attention to my text messages than letters.

right now i was in my last class of the day, sitting in my PE class with Jenny. We are dressed in our PE clothes, which consist of black jersey shorts, with the school logo and a grey shirt with the picture of a spartan on front, which is our mascot.

Our teacher was letting those of the student to make up some of the running test that some have missed, these are our finals. I know but my PE teacher believes that everyone should do a final.

So here we are sitting on the grass under a tree. Me and Jenny already finished our finals and we passed them. so we are just relaxing, but we still had to dress. which was okay with us. It was kinda of warm out.

"So are you excited about this weekend, it your birthday party over at my house." Jenny was looking down at her phone while she said that.

I of course was looking at the guys without t - shirt, they were all good looking. I didn't realize I was looking at one particular one for so long, until he flashed me a smile and wink, I looked away. before he notice my blush. Then remembered what Jenny was saying.

"Of course I am excited, because you are throwing me the best party, i know it will be awesome." I said smiling at Jenny cause i know that i making her head bigger.

"Yeah your right, of course it gonna be the best you've ever had." She said smiling looking down at her phone. the same guy that i was looking at came toward us and handed me a paper with his number and his name. " call me" then walked away, when he left i was totally checking him out. He had an body any girl would want but not me i just love looking. For the next several minutes  jenny head was down and her fingers were moving, and she was constantly texting someone. i was bored all of my 'eye candy' disappeared. in my mind i was thinking 'who is she texting that more important than me'. i let out a big sigh to get her attention and when that didnt work i glanced over at her.

"Okay, who are you texting, over there, while i am bored over here, plus i dont think I have ever seen you smile so much." I turn my body toward her, who was smiling and texting still.

She looked up smiling "I met this guy two weeks ago, and it's kind of a secret,  but he just so funny, he cute and OMG he is H.O.T. and we been texting ever since, i know i should have told but i just wanted to be sure. You know how my family is they are very overprotective of me, so whoever I see they just will give him the third degree." She said looking down .

"Hey its okay, I understand if i was in you position I would do the same thing, especially if I had a brother like Dylan." I said to her smiling shoving at her shoulder.

She looked up at me and smiled then she whispered to me "So am I forgiven, for keeping a secret." She said looking at me with a pouty face.

"Of course what are friends for plus when your ready, you can introduce us, right ." i said.

She said right than went back to her phone.

My phone vibrated once letting me know that i have a text message.