Chapter 17

A couple of hours later we were in Jenny's guest room having a blast, because a group of girls from the pack were here and we were just dancing and joking about the past, when they were younger, before i moved here. Then we were talking about how Jenny and I used to prank Dylan every summer, and how I 'accidently' kick him in his family jewels. We all started laughing. When we were running out of ideas, of what to do next.  Jenny decided that we should all go to the workout room. We didn't know why but we all followed her anyways. When we arrive at the gym door. We didn't say anything, so she pushed opened the door, and we stepped in there we were confused, all we saw were weight and machine; treadmill, elliptical, and a weight bench and other things but didn't know the names of them. One of the girls whispered 'does she think we are fat, is that why she brought us in here' the conversation died when we passed the equipment.  She walked to the other side of the room where there was a door, she opened it and we all gasps.

No freaking way did she have stripper poles in the house? She turned toward us and smiled  "My mom teaches her exercise class here, it supposed to be very slimming, and no I don't think any of us are fat I just thought that you wanted a little more fun." She said smiling "Well don't just stand there and grab one there is one for everyone." She said walking to one, we all stood frozen and then glanced at each other then went to go grab a pole. Jenny was showing us some moves her mom taught her. We were cracking up i was actually getting the hang of it, so did most of the other girls. When we were finally comfortable with the poles Jenny added music and we danced around.  Little did we know that we were being watched?

*************************************************************************************

Dylan's POV

Hey alpha you might want to come down to the gym because you sure don't want to miss this. Joey said with a laughing tone. I looked up at Justin and noticed he was talking to someone also. I got up and headed over there. I heard footstep behind me i knew it was Justin. When we got to the gym Joey was smirking like an idiot.

"Okay why are we here." i said looking around.

He moved his head toward to a door that was opened. I glanced in and saw the girls that were supposed to be upstairs in the guest room, dancing on poles; I was actually shocked to say the least. I looked around and noticed that Destiny was there. I felt someone looking over my shoulder and knew automatically who it was, Justin, looking at jenny. I leaned onto the door; i cannot believe we have these poles in the house, who in the hell would put these here especially near the gym. Justin took the other side of the doorframe and of course Joey was in the middle.

Don't talk just mind link i told the guys i heard a bunch of Okays we stood for like about 5 minutes, the girl were laughing and climbing up the pole and doing swirl downward, and to be honest one of the girl i was looking, was actually cute, when she threw her head back, she spotted us shelve me a flirty smile and wink and continued on like nothing, I was looking around and looking at the others girl and destiny, i heard Jenny gasp and i looked at her and noticed her give us a glare then all the other girls looked at jenny and all she did was point at us and they  were all  blushing, except one. the one who gave me a wink.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Jenny said with her angry face. Justin took a step back so did Joey, because they knew how she was, and they knew she was mad.

"Oh I don't know probably, about five minutes or so. Why" i said trying to hold my smile back.

"Why, you say, oh my gosh you come here and interrupt us while we are having fun, that's just rude i mean who does that." she said giving me a pointed look," you, and your buddies, the ones who are trying to hide behind you like scared little girls, what do you think ladies what should we do to them for being so noisy on our girl time.'' i smirked at her because i knew she wouldn't do anything to me. She turned away from me and looked toward destiny. They smiled at each other. Then looked at me i gulped because i remember all the time they use to prank me. Now i know that i am in trouble.