Chapter Twenty-Seven- Heartbroken

"I hacked Rossi's phone!" Marinette stood up at Tim's words, hope rising up inside her that Hawkmoth's reign would soon end. Tim walked over, his laptop open in his hands and tilted to face her.

"... Gabriel Agreste." Marinette's voice became soft, unsure how to react to the news. She finally had her answer, but she was going to have to tell one of her best friends that his father was a terrorist.

She steeled herself, shoulders straightened, eyes hardened. She could not, would not, shy away from this, she had to lead her team and bring peace to Paris.

"Get your team assembled, I'll get my team and meet you in the Bat Cave."

She left no room for arguing and left the room with her phone already out to call Chloe. Tim and Damian shared a look before Tim nodded and left to inform the others.

Once Marinette was off the phone the two of them turned towards each other.

"What's the plan, Beloved?"

"First, we bring our teams together and inform them of what's going on, then we make a plan. I'll want the bat team to help coordinate with the police and the planning, but the confrontation will be handled by my team." Marinette saw Damian about to interrupt her and continued firmly. "We're the ones that have been dealing with Paris' plight, so we're the ones that are going to end it."

Damian saw the look in her eyes and reluctantly gave a jerky nod of acceptance, resolving to himself that he would step in if he saw the fight going the wrong way. She can fight her fight with her team, but anything that threatens her life is unacceptable and he will step in.

"Meet me in the Bat Cave, I'll gather my team and meet you there." Marinette told Damian before calling for her transformation.

"Tikki, spots on!" Since Max wasn't a permanent miraculous user, Marinette usually kept the horse miraculous inside the pouch of her yo-yo.

"Kalky, Tikki, unify!"

Next thing Damian knew, there was a black hole in front of him and in the next moment both the black hole and Marinette had disappeared. Did his Beloved just walk into a black hole?!

Meanwhile, a viper and dragon themed miraculous user had both disappeared into a black hole from the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Back in the Bat-Cave:

"What do mean that she disappeared into a black hole?!"

"I am not repeating myself, Todd."

"My little sister disappears into a black hole and you're not even going to elaborate?"

"There is nothing to elaborate on Drake, she simply walked into it and vanished!"

Bruce's headache was growing by the second. He resigned himself to being ignored by his sons and listened while Alfred filled him in on what was going on behind his back. The fact that his sons had made a bet against him was something he will choose to ignore for now, but he will not forget it and there will be payback.

What he does choose to focus on is the fact that Damian witnessed Marinette walk into a black hole while saying she would meet them in the Bat Cave!

"Which one of you told her where the Bat Cave is?!" Bruce finally pitched in.

Then there was a pause, all of them seeming to stop, think, and then look at each other, all coming to the same conclusion that none of them had given an exact location of the Bat Cave to her.

"If none of us told her, then how does she know how to get here?" No one seemed to have an answer because for the first time since they came down there, the Bat-cave was completely quiet.