Chapter Six- Inferno Part 2

Chloe transformed: her hair changed into an elegant bun on top of her head and her suit's colors became inverted with black as the base color and yellow stripes around the midsection, arms and thighs, yellow fuzzy cuffs around her wrists and ankles, although Chloe's heels were still there. Black tinted and see-through insect wings were attached to her back and fluttered as the yellow magical light around her dissipated. Instead of the usual black streak running through her hair, golden highlights ran through her strands, with small black antennas sticking out from the top of her bun. Her mask also changed with yellow as it's base color and three black stripes going vertically on each side of it.

    Ladybug nodded in approval before jumping into what she wanted Chloe to do. "I'm going to need you to find Chat Noir and help him keep the akuma distracted until I get there. I still have two more people I need by our side before we all confront the akuma together. We're going to need more people to take this one down, and I'd rather be over prepared than outmatched." Chloe nodded and muttered something about having to deal with Chat's puns until I got there before she took off in the direction of the akuma.

    Ladybug headed towards the river, making her way to the ship that the Cuffaine's owned. Another earthquake almost shook her footing on a rooftop and she had to catch herself or she would've ended up falling from the building. Ladybug  latched her yo-yo onto a nearby streetlamp, figuring it was best to travel by air from now on to avoid any slips on rooftops. On that last stretch to Luka's house boat, Ladybug launched herself towards it, rolling into a crouch as she came into contact with the floor.

    Luka, and surprisingly Kagami, both came out the front door approaching Ladybug with knowing looks. "We're guessing you need some help."

    Kagami and Adrien had broken up when Adrien found he wasn't ready to move on from Ladybug and that he only saw Kagami as a friend. Kagami realized her feelings for Adrien weren't as strong as they were for Luka when they accidentally ended up hanging out when Adrien had to ditch one of their dates and Luka happened to be passing by the cafe that Kagami was leaving. After Adrein and Kagami had broken up, Kagami had kept in touch with Luka and a couple weeks later they had gone out on their first date to a concert.

    "You guys know each other's identities?" Ladybug asked hesitantly, remembering what happened on Heroes Day when Alya and Nino knew each other's identity: knowing the truth became their downfall.

    "Yes, we've just started dating a couple days ago and we agreed that we should have no secrets between the other, but we can be objective, unlike with Rena Rouge and Carapace." Kagami intervened, seeming to follow Ladybug's thoughts. Luka nodded in agreement. Ladybug reminded herself that they were not Alya and Nino, and if Kagami says they can be objective, then she'll believe her.

    "Since Hawkmoth knows your identity Kagami, you're going to need to imagine a new suit when you transform so Hawkmoth won't recognize you." Ladybug pulled out their respective miraculouses and said, "We need to hurry, Chat and the new bee miraculous holder can't hold that akuma off for long, it seems like it's getting stronger with time, and with the volcanoes erupting it won't be long until all of Paris will start looking like a molten wasteland." Turquoise and maroon lights swirled around the two figures, leaving behind Viperion and Ryuko.

    Ryuko still had her weapon from her past transformation, but now her suit had more red with gold embellishments and the dragon that was wrapped around her became more prominent. Her mask design changed as well, with a golden base color and red highlights that extended into her hair.

    "We'll have to travel by rooftop, but be aware that the akuma can cause earthquakes when she's making a volcano, so far there are two volcanoes, one at the park and the other where the trocadero used to be." Both heroes nodded at Ladybug's words and followed her to a building where both Viperion and Ryuko were able to jump up onto the rooftop where ladybug stood.