Epilogue

Ladybug Retiring!

Ladybug and her team have announced that they are retiring to pursue their dreams now that Hawkmoth has been defeated. They have refused to reveal their identities, stating that they wanted to live normal lives without being in the media's spotlight and ask Paris to respect their decision and let them live in peace.

___________________________

New Power Couple of Gotham?

Since reconnecting over a year ago, Damian Wayne and Marinette Dupain-Cheng have taken the world by storm with their relationship. They are now attending college together and they are both at the top of their class in their chosen fields. Damian Wayne has chosen to major in veterinary medicine and minor in business, while Marinette Dupain-Cheng has continued to pursue a very promising career as a fashion designer. What will these two talented people have in store for us next?

__________________________

Interview With Up-And-Coming Designer MDC

During my interview with Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I happened to ask what exactly she plans to do now that she's graduated and I was shocked at her answer. Apparently, after the Parisian terrorist, Gabriel Agreste was arrested, his business was going under and after much consideration, Marinette bought Agreste Fashion House and is renaming it MDC Designs. When asked if she was planning to move back to Paris, MDC stated that she would be leaving a friend of hers, Chloe Bourgeois, to run the business portion in Paris and that she would be working as the head designer here in Gotham.

___________________________

Model, Adrien Agreste, Adopted!

After discovering his father's actions as a terrorist, Adrien Agreste decided to take a break from modeling and went to live with family in London. Adrien confessed in an interview that he had missed his friends and decided to take up modeling again, this time at MDC Designs. He found that he loved everything MDC and Chloe Bourgeois had done with his father's company, but decided he no longer wanted to model. Under the tutelage of Marinette Dupain-Cheng's parents, Adrien found a passion for baking as well as becoming close with his best friend's parents. Even though he was already of age, Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng offered to bring Adrien into the family officially. As of now, former model Adrien Agreste is now officially known as Adrien Dupain-Cheng, heir to the best bakery in Paris.

___________________________

New Wedding Apparel Released By MDC

After the announcement of the engagement between Jagged Stone and Penny Rolling, the world only asked one question: Who was designing the wedding dress? And of course, the answer is MDC! Signature designs were also made for Jagged Stone's son Luka Couffaine and his girlfriend Kagami Tsurugi. After that, Marinette Dupain-Cheng announced a new line of wedding apparel as well as some very special wedding dresses. Now the only question left unanswered is when Damian Wayne is planning to pop the question.

___________________________

Dupain-Cheng to Wayne?

The engagement of Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Damian Wayne has officially been announced!

___________________________

Pictures of Wayne Wedding Released!

___________________________

Could the Newest Wayne be Pregnant?

Five months after returning from their honeymoon, Marinette Wayne is showing a slight bump. Could the newly wedded couple be expecting?