30. Probably Just The Wind.

Please read authors note at the end!!

"Did you hear that?" Thomas's voice is a mere whisper but I hear him just fine over the complete silence of my room. He instantly brings me closer to him and I snuggle into his warm, sculpted chest happily. I can't help the stupid grin that takes over my features as I run my hand up his chiselled stomach and caress his sides gently.

"I'm sure it was just the wind. I swear it's like there's a tornado out there or something," I reply hastily, listening to the wind batter the window relentlessly. I can hear the faintest remnants of rain drops pattering against the roof and a sense of peace washes over me when I realise how warm and comfortable I am in Thomas's embrace, wrapped up in one another's arms beneath the covers.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was nothing," Thomas mutters, kissing the top of my head and running his fingers slowly through my hair. He doesn't sound too convinced but I choose to ignore it.

The room returns to its comfortable sheet of silence and I feel my eyes grow heavier and heavier with every passing second. Thomas's hand in my hair, his fingers playing aimlessly with the strands, doesn't help my sleep deprived mind either.

"B? You awake?" The silence is broken by him abruptly, along with my tiredness.

"Yeah, what is it?" I lift my head from his chest and manoeuvre myself to straddle his waist. His hands move to my hips instinctively and his fingers play with the waistband of my boxers.

The room is dark and I frown when I can barely make out his expression. I lean over and switch on the lamp beside my bed, effectively lighting up the room, even if it is just a little bit. It's enough so that I can see his face.

He's grinning up at me cheekily and I find myself mirroring his expression easily.

"What are you up to?" The minute the question slips from my mouth, Thomas has us flipped over so that he's above me. I yelp in surprise and he laughs lightly at me, showing off his rows of pristine white teeth.

"Stop playing baby I'm tired," I sigh, although it feels like I've just chugged a gallon of coffee. Thomas clearly doesn't believe me and doesn't even hesitate before leaning down to capture my lips in his.

If I were tired I probably would've pulled away. I don't pull away. My hands snake up his neck and latch onto his hair, more harshly than I intended to but it does the trick causing Thomas to moan lowly. I take the chance to plunge my tongue into his mouth and deepen the kiss and he doesn't seem to mind me taking the initiative.

He tastes so sweet it's inexplainable and I know for a fact that for the rest of my life, this taste and this feeling in my heart will always be the most comforting thing in the world to me.

Thomas groans when I tug harder on his hair and the sound sends shockwaves through my entire body causing me to shiver in pleasure.

His fingers trace along my stomach and tickle my sides, driving me absolutely crazy. I pull away reluctantly and Thomas's lips chase after mine. I don't pay any mind to his lips for now and instead trail kisses down to his jaw and then his neck. I stop just beneath his ear and start to suck and bite his skin, causing a series of sounds to escape his mouth that have the almost painful hard on in my boxers growing harder by the second.

I mark his neck some more and revel in the way it makes him squirm and moan my name. I pull back completely and rest my head on the pillow to look into his eyes. They're clouded with lust and want just like I'm sure mine are too.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too B."

"Billy? You up? I may or may not have had a little bit too much to drink. Just a little though. Wait. Oh. Never mind, it was more than a little hehe, I lied. Anyways, you in there?"