Author's Note.

It's currently 2.30am and my eyes are burning so instead of questioning, "why do I do this to myself?!?!?!" I'm writing this note.

If you've made it this far, I'm honestly proud of you. My writing is not easy to read and I know that some parts you probably hated and it was terrible and I could really do a deep dive on those self deprecating thoughts so I'm gonna just stop myself here to prevent spending anymore of my hard earned money on worthless therapy!

Seriously, I've heard the question, "and how does that make you feel?"  Way too many times, which I guess just means I'm either dead inside or I've got a shit-ton of feelings. I'm getting off topic here, sorry...

Anyways, Honey is basically just something that I started on a whim. After zero research on anything to do with writing I decided to start this story, and now look at us!

As I'm writing this we are nearly to 88k reads!!!! I'm blessed, honestly you guys, thank you from the bottom of my heart <33

This story has been an entire love letter to myself, and I guess everybody out there who's struggling with coming to terms with the fact that the world is cruel yet also quite forgiving in a way. I guess what I'm trying to say is that, this is just a silly little Wattpad story about gays and is pretty much a 'how to' guide on how to seduce your brothers sexy best friend. It's just a story, among thousands of stories, and it's unlikely it'll ever get that much attention. So if you happen to come across this in the years to come, just know that no matter who you are, I love and respect you for taking the time to read my story.

I love you all, so so so so much!! Please, any questions, comments or feedback are welcome!

For the very last time,
Love ya!!
~Nia

<><><><>

Hey again! I'm putting this here to let anyone who's interested know that I have a new story I'm working on called The Way I Feel. The first five chapters are posted now! Please check it out if you can as the writing and overall structure are much more stable than this story as it was my first. I've used all of the lessons I've learned from writing this story, and tried my best to apply them to The Way I Feel. So please if you can, give it a read! I would really appreciate it!
~ Nia <3