14

(overrated but iconic ^)

[ September 10th 1991. ]

All the band members of nirvana we're currently at an highschool gym with cameras around them.

The music instruments in the center as they did the video, over. And over. And over. And over.

Kurt was getting agitated, along with everybody else that was there.

"Oh my god!"Kurt screamed out as he kicked a prop. Krist chuckled as he slings his bass over himself again.

"Sorry for wasting your time.. you guys can start wrecking the stuff and we can try again tomorrow."

But then, the perfect shot. Was right in front of the director. He immediately started to roll the camera again with the song playing the background.

With Kurts raw emotion of anger, it was astonishingly well for the music video.

It came close to the end of the song and Kurt slowly walked himself over to the camera.

"And I forget, just what I taste.
Oh yeah, I guess.
It makes me smile.
I found it hard,
It's hard to find,
Oh Well, Whatever, Nevermind."

The director was in awe as he got the perfect angles and shots for this music video.

It came to the final touch when Kurt got super close to the camera and grabbed it. Not even strumming on the guitar as he stared into it with anger and widened eyes.

"A DENIAL!"
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAL!"
"A DENIAL! "
"A DENIAAAAALL!"

The camera slowly came to a closing point and it shuts off.
"That's a wrap!" The director says after twelve consecutive hours of filming.

Everybody cheered as Kurt sat on a chair. His forehead was slicked in sweat. "Fuck, that took longer than it should have been."
Dave and Krist laughed as they went over. Sitting next to Kurt in the foldable chairs.

"You did great Kurt. Those facial expressions were incredible!" The director complimented as Kurt shakes his head with a laugh. "Uh-huh."

"C'mon, lets get outta here." Krist says as he stands but a interviewer came up. Kurt groaned in agitation and exhaustion.

"Or, not yet." Krist muttered as he wrapped an arm around Kurt. and sits back down. The cameras were on but none of them really cared.

The interviewer babbounded with questions. Kurt didn't do really much of the talking. He adjusts the white long sleeve underneath his striped shirt as he yawned.

It was beyond late. Everybody else that was involved in the Smells Like Teen Spirit video have gone home already.

Krist kept his arm around Kurt as he carried on the conversation with the interviewer, mostly answering the questions.

"So, what's the album going to be called mister Cobain?" The interviewer asked Kurt and held the microphone to him.

"Nevermind." Was all Kurt replied with as he laid his head onto Krist's shoulder. Nodding a bit.

The interviewer looked confused for a moment before shrugging it off.

About forty minutes passed and they were finally free to leave. They have already recorded the other songs in the studio hours ago in the early hours of the morning.

They have been up since 4:00AM from September 10th. They were exhausted. Krist noticed Kurt was started to nod off and gently shakes him.

"Bud, interview is done. Let's get in the van and head back home. We have a performance we have to do in a few days."

Kurt groaned and fluttered opened his eyes. "Okay, okay. I'm up." He lifted his head and rubbed the back of his head. Dave chuckled as he watched the interaction.

"Let's go." Dave says as the other two stood up. They left the location they were out at and went back into their car.

Driving back to Krist's apartment.