Chapter 60 - Impatience

"Hm, Lan Zhan... Now my back is really relaxed, but what about my chest? What about my arms? And you didn't even finish massaging my legs! What should I say about this?", the fox purred and watched how those golden eyes became dark, the gold retreating until it was nothing but a thin ring around his pupils.

"Does Wei Ying hurt there as well?"

"Terribly",Wei Ying said and allowed himself to slowly turn around, looking up towards thedragon hovering over him.

**************************

Hello and a beautiful Saturday to all of you! :)

I wanted to give a quick warning in the beginning, because this chapter features smut! I have tried to make it noticeable by a little pause between the different paragraphs.

I haven't written much smut yet and am still learning, so I hope you like the outcome! :)

Thank you for all your lovely comments and feedback! It always makes me really happy to read it!

Stay safe! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lan Zhan, you truly know how to spoil a man, do you realise that?"

Wei Ying let out a loud sigh as he leaned his head further against the edge of the wooden tub. Currently he relished in the touch of those pale hands combing through his still wet hair and every time they took the time to gently scratch his ears, the fox melted a little further.

The warm water swept around his naked form and his tails lazily swirled in the water, sprouting over the edge of the tub in some cases. Two of them held little A-Yuan against his chest in a save grip.

That little radish truly loved the water, especially the hot temperature. Even now he was purring and on the edge of sleep, still enjoying the soft touch of Wei Ying's hands that rubbed over his scales.

"It is simply a bath", Lan Zhan hummed behind him, but Wei Ying knew with one look towards him that he was proud to pamper his spouse like this. And Wei Ying absolutely loved to be pampered.

"Yeah, but a hot bath with my dragon caring and spoiling me. What am I supposed to say?", the fox sang and stretched some of his tails, only to let them curl around the tub after, "Look at little A-Yuan here and tell me again that you don't spoil your family."

Suddenly the motion of the comb stopped in his hair. It was only for a second, almost none to truly think about, but Wei Ying couldn't help but notice.

"Then my family deserves to be spoiled."

"Exactly, Lan Zhan!", Wei Ying purred and looked back towards him, grinning his widest grin until now, "What a good boy you are. First you comb my tails, now my hair. What next? Are you going to feed me night snacks and berries until midnight?"

"Do not fool around", Lan Zhan said, but there was no seriousness backing his words.

Laughing burst from Wei Ying's chest. His head leaned back onto the tub and one of his tails decided to slowly meddle with Lan Zhan's arm. The wet fur dragged across his skin and Wei Ying snickered when golden eyes followed its movement.

However, as A-Yuan wiggled a little on his chest and drew Wei Ying's gaze, the sudden hold of smooth scales around his meddling tail made him jump. It wound itself around his whole tail and didn't mind the water wringing from it.

"Lan Zhan, you shameless dragon", Wei Ying purred as his own tails held onto the other around it.

Even though the fox enjoyed the sight of those red earlobes, he decided to comply and relax in the water. It was still hot, just the right temperature for his muscles and in such a state, Wei Ying almost dozed off.