Chapter 62 - Change

At last, the sees and rivers of Lotus Pier appeared in the distance.

"You think Jiang Cheng held his promise?", Wei Ying suddenly spoke up as he leaned more into the hold Lan Zhan had on his waist, "I hope he does. Not that a thousand arrows suddenly appear in front of us."

"He won't. Not if he is smart."

**************************

"Lan - Lan Zhan! You beast! You know that we need -"

"Mh."

"Don't mh me!"

The lips travelling across his shoulder were fleeting in the beginning, but they got deeper and stronger. With just a few sucks, they renewed the marks still left there from the previous nights, possibly darkening them in the process.

It took much energy for Wei Ying to keep his mouth shut from the slight moans he wanted to let out as he was tugged with his back against Lan Zhan's chest.

Just now, he had been clothing himself because of the travel to Lotus Pier which they would begin today. As soon as he had his trousers on and his inner robe across his shoulders, the fully clothed dragon had tugged him back against his body.

Such a devilish moment, because Wei Ying didn't want to refuse but needed to refuse.

He absolutely loved the kisses pressed against his skin, or the arms around his stomach holding him tight, or that hot chest against his back. He absolutely loved it, but the thought that someone might look for them if it took too long stayed in the back of his head, a certain child very clear there. It was a bright change that he was now the one who insisted that they needed to go, but he faltered under the attention he was getting.

Pants left his mouth, a slight moan braking through as that wicked tongue joined those devilish lips on his skin.

Maybe the both of them still had enough time. A-Yuan was with Wen Ning right now, a precaution that the little dragon wouldn't grow bored with his parents needing to pack things.

But now even the fox grew even more distracted as one of Lan Zhan's hands wandered around his stomach, travelling south. Wei Ying's own hand was the only thing keeping the other from growing too bold.

However - maybe they could make it quick.

The past days had pampered him. Every night was filled with sounds of their breath and the meeting of skin on skin, tempting noises and words of the fox, grunts and chastening by the dragon. Both of them simply couldn't keep away from each other and exactly that made this situation so much more appealing.

The grip around Lan Zhan's wrist loosened slowly and Wei Ying leaned his head back on Lan Zhan's shoulder, giving him more access to his own shoulder and neck.

"Lan Zhan", the fox sighed as the tips of those fingers started to make their way down.

Just a little bit, he told himself, they already packed everything -

Then, hurried tiny footsteps and the door was slammed open.

"Mama! Mama, look!"

The fox jumped and quickly snatched himself from Lan Zhan's lap. As the tiny boy approached with a big grin on his face, only to stop shortly and look at them with a confused look, Wei Ying hurriedly tied his inner robe around his body.

"A-Yuan! My little radish", Wei Ying nervously laughed and threw his other robes around his body. The only sign that Lan Zhan was even a little effected were his bright red earlobes and closed, composed eyes.

Deciding that nothing serious had happened, nothing for concern exactly, A-Yuan started to approach them with a bright grin once more. It seemed that he had just trained with Wen Ning to control his form, from the look of that tiny red dragon tail and antlers.