{8}

Finney:

I was sitting under the tree that's near the hill when I heard leaves crunching. I quickly got up not wanting to be seen when I heard them start to chase after me. I stopped realizing I wouldn't get away when they grabbed my wrist. I whimpered at the pain caused from the grabber. I turned around and shot back at the person.

"Let. Go." I said my voice cold. He let go and I snatched my hand back from him. 

"I'm sorry it's just. Finney." He said tearing up. I hadn't heard that name. Not from him.

"R-robin?." I said stepping towards him a bit. He didn't say anything he just grabbed me into a hug and cried into my shoulders.

"I knew it! I fucking knew it! I knew you weren't gone." He said putting arms around my neck. I started to sob with him.

"You actually remember me?" I said tears rolling down my face wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Of course I did. You were all I thought about these 4 years." He said tightly hugging me. I pulled away quickly remembering Ryan was alone at the house and the grabber would be home soon.

"I- I gotta go" I said backing up a bit.

"What!? Finney are crazy I am not letting you go back to that sick fucker!" He said raising his voice.

"Robin. Please just tell them to go this address." I said taking a piece of paper out of my pocket and handing it to him.

"Finney." He said taking it.

"I love you Robin I'll see you in a few minutes." I said smiling turning around and running back down the hill to the house. I busted through the door to see the grabber sitting at the table. Passed out drunk. I sighed in relief I could keep Ryan safe for a bit. I walked through the kitchen and up the stairs to my room.

"Finney." I heard him say and my blood went cold. I turned around to see him standing up from the table.

"Y-yeah." I said playing with my fingers.

"Why are you late. What have I fucking told you." 

"I'm sorry."

"Now I have to punish you." 

"The police are on they're way if you hurt me now it'll be twice as bad for you and the kid downstairs." I said through gritted teeth.

"Is that supposed to be threat? BE MY GUEST! Lets see who dies first." He snarled grabbing my neck and slamming me into the wall. I looked up at the ceiling feeling his hands strangling me when glass was shattered and I was dropped to the ground. I looked down at the grabber on the floor with blood pouring out of his head.

"Ryan!? Ow shit." I shouted forgetting I had just been being strangled.

"Finney are you ok?." He said checking the handprints around my neck.

"Mhm. Are you?." I said placing a hand on his head.

"Yeah." He said.

"Ryan lets go sit on the porch they're waiting." I said hearing the sirens outside.

"Who?" He said taking my hand and walking out of the kitchen.

"Police we're free kid." I said opening the door. The police showed up and Robin, Bruce, Gwen, Vance, Billy and griffin all tackled me to the ground in a hug. 

"Ow! Y'all are crushing me!" I said pretending to be hurt.

"Oh shut up space nerd you deserve it." Robin said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! You disappear for years how do you want us to act!?" Gwen said with tears in her eyes.

"Vance are you crying?" Billy said laughing a bit.

"N-No! Shut up paperboy!" Vance said wiping his eyes. Robin then pulled away and hugged his little brother for a while and I hugged my sister. 

"Finney." I turned around and seen my dad standing there. He gave me and Gwen hug while the police took mine and Ryan's statements. I rested my head on Robin's shoulder while we waited for the grabber to be took out of the house in handcuffs. 

"Did you fuck him up?" Robin said smiling a bit.

"No but your brother sure as hell did. He broke a glass bottle over his head." I said laughing a bit.

"Well he learns from the best." Robin said throwing his hands up playfully.

"Ha,yeah" 

"He didn't hurt you did he? Other than the handprints." He said pointing to my neck. I just showed him my wrist. He just hugged me again.

"I love you Robin." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you Finney. I've loved you since the day I saved your ass in the school bathroom." He said. I closed my eyes and remembered when Matty and his friends were beating me. hard. Then Robin walked in and scared them off. I dozed off in Robins arms. I smiled I'd kept that kid safe and got my life back.