{50}

(May have mistakes k didn't read over it, kill me :D) 

Bruce:

"Bruce! Bruce! Bruce!" Amy shrieked shaking me awake.

"BRUCE!" She screamed in my ear so I slapped her shoulder.

"Amy! Jesus christ are you trying to make me deaf!?" I said sitting up from Vance's bed while she began her morning rant.

"Can you walk me to Gwen's?" She asked playing with the bottom of her shirt.

"Can't you just go by yourself?" Vance asked rubbing at his tired eyes.

"Uh hello! I'm a pretty, perfect little girl! What if I get hurt?" She asked putting her hands on her hips.

"Vance you take her" I said throwing my pillow back over my head in an attempt to go back to sleep.

"Me!? She's your sister!" He said yanking the pillow from me.

"Ugh! Fine, rock, paper, scissors" I won thank god so Vance had to walk Amy to Gwen's house.

"Ha, you suck" I said as he put his shoes on.

"Fuck me! And you swallow" he said rolling his eyes and pushing Amy out of the door before flipping me off as a good bye.

Vance:

"Thanks for taking me Vance!" Amy said in one of those high pitched little girl voices.

"Yeah"

"Vance what's your favorite color?" She asked walking backwards as we made it out of our neighborhood.

"Purple, like your brothers going to be when I kick the shit out of him!" 

"Boring, who likes purple! I like pink and white" she said still walking backwards until she tripped and fell to ground like an idiot.

"Dumbass" I said helping her up as she dusted her pants off.

"Vance who's that?" She asked pointing behind me as I turned around I immediately wished I hadn't.

"Amy lets go, and quickly" I said trying not to worry the already curious kid as we began walking more briskly to Finn and Gwen's.

We finally made it and luckily didn't see that stupid van again. 

"Did you even make sure they were home?" I asked after knocking on the door with no reply.

"No, I mean aren't they always home?" She asked slamming her knuckles on the door before it swung open revealing a mad looking Gwen.

"Amy!" She shrieked wrapping the other girl in a hug realizing it was her Impatient ass beating her door down.

"Hi Gwen!" Amy shrieked as well returning her hug.

"Girl friendships are loud!" I said twice as loud as the other two before turning around and leaving.

"Bye Vance!" Amy said waving by to me.

"Fuck off, have fun Am's, and be careful!" I shouted waving to shorter girl as the house started disappear the farther I walked away.

Ryan:

"So, what's up?" I said sitting next to Sam on his front porch as he looked anxious.

"Jessie and I got into a fight, she said until I crawled out of my "denial in Egypt river". Then we could talk" he said making quotations with his fingers as he said "denial in Egypt river"

"Pfft!" I said beginning to laugh. I didn't mean to but Jessie screaming at Sam seemed funny to me.

"Ry!" He said hitting my shoulder as my laugh settled back in my mind.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! But what could you be in denial about?" I asked confused. They didn't seem to have any problems recently.

"I don't know Ry. A lot of things..." he said his voice going cold and trailing off. I felt bad for him, it hurt to see a friend like that and even worse when it was about a relationship you never had  a chance with.

"Well, do you wanna talk about? I mean where's my stupid cutting class friend?" I said smirking elbowing his shoulder as he returned my smile slightly.

"For starters, I'm in denial about you" what? Why was he in denial about me?

"How?" 

"Ry, I don't- Jessie said you like me, and to be honest, I think it's the other way around..." he sighed burying his head in his knees.

"So, how'd she know? Or find out" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So it's true? You do like me?" He asked his face going from its usual pale white to red.

"Mhm..." I said starring at the road across the street as I copied him bringing my knees up to y face.

"Oh sweet relief! I thought these feelings were one sided on my end!" He said breathing out a sigh of relief as he ran his and through his blonde hair.

"Are we like dating now?" I asked looking at the taller boy next to me as I pushed his hand away from his hair jokingly.

"Well do you want to?"  He asked looking to me with pure confusion written of his face.

"Shut up, dumbass" I said laying my head on his shoulder as the sun began to set.

"I'll take that as a yes then" he sighed leaning his head on mine.

Vance:

"Hey ma, what are you doing?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch as she brought her coffee cup up to her lips.

"Hey son, just watching the news I guess" she said giving me a side hug which I leaned into.

"How was work?" I asked wanting to hear about the night shift she worked.

"I cussed out my coworker" she said rolling her eyes.

"Why? What did they do?" I asked waiting to hear my mom go on her daily rant about her job. 

"Slamming his pencil down on his desk after I told him to get up and do some shit!" She said waving her cup in her hand coffee threading to spill out of it.

"Oh ok, I'm going to go check on Bruce" I said standing up from the couch and walking back to my room rubbing my still tired eyes.

Finney:

I awoke to hear little girls giggles and screams. I grumbled under my breath putting my pillow over my ears as the giggling got louder and then I realized it was coming to my room.

"FINNEY!" Gwen screamed in a high pitched voice kicking my door open.

"What Gwen? Oh hi Amy" I said noticing the small girl smiling holding hands with my sister.

"Hi Finney! Can you cook?" She asked.

"Why?" I already knew I could just not well, and why did she want to know?

"He does Am's make us breakfast!" I just shrugged my shoulders and walked to the kitchen and started cooking the two some toast.

Why did I not tell them no? I missed my sister waking em up and asking me to do the small things like that. I kinda enjoyed it and she did to. I fished cooking and just left the food on the plates sitting on the kitchen counter. I decided to get a shower after making the girls some food.

I don't know why but showers clam me down, never had a reason as to why and I don't think I ever will. I guess just the thought of being alone and not having to worry about anything provided a sense of comfort to me.

{prepare to be shouting curses at me in the next chapter! Love you fruit cups and stay safe!♥️♥️♥️🫵💀🫵}