{27}

Bruce:

"Come on dumb shit pick up the phone." I mumbled under my breath. I honestly wasn't  expecting Vance to pick up the phone due to how late it was.

"Vance! Are you awake?" I said glad he picked up.

"I am now!" He screamed into the phone. I could practically hear him ready to cuss me out through the phone.

"Ok, I'm sorry It can wait." I said about to hang up the phone.

"No wait love I'm sorry, what happened I'm just tired." 

"Well, um I might have found out why Robin gets the bad nosebleeds he like he does." I said trying not to worry Vance by saying it as nonchalantly as I could. 

"Wait! How!? Why!?" He said practically screaming into the phone.

"Jesus! Are you trying to get me in trouble!" I whisperer shouted. I looked through the door into my parents slightly closed bedroom to make sure they were still sleeping. If I was to be on the phone at 2 am in the morning especially with Vance hopper a kid my parents absolutely despised I would be in deep trouble. 

"Oh sorry love! Do you want to meet tomorrow to talk about it?" He whispered back. I sighed in relief, I had managed to call Vance without getting caught. 

"Yeah sure, goodnight sweetheart." (Put it in bold for a special person they know who they are) 

"Bye love see ya at 3!" He said hanging the phone back up. I hung the phone back on the receiver hanging on the wall and walked back to my room.

Finney:

"You gonna be ok by yourself?" Robin asked opening the door for me. I gripped the bottom of my shirt tighter and tired to speak without my voice becoming wobbly.

"I-I don't really know Robin..." I said my voice finally cracking. I couldn't hold it in anymore. The nightmares. The anxiety. What was the point in me escaping if I had to live like this. What was the point in my life...? I grabbed onto Robin and just started to sob.

"Ok...come on Amor." He said picking me up from the floor and walking to my room. I wrapped my legs around his waist and closed my eyes. 

Robin:

I decided to spend the night with Finney to make sure he was ok. I didn't sleep that night I just sat on Finneys bed playing with his hair the entire night while he slept in my lap. I just about to shut my eyes when something dropped from my nose. I brought my hand up to my face and prayed to god it wasn't this again. I stood up from the bed being careful not wake Finney up and have him freak out like he did at Vance's. The red drops poured from my nose and by the time the nose bleed finally started to go down Finneys sink was red instead of white. I cleaned the sink out and walked down the hall back into Finn's room to see him sitting on the edge of the bed shaking his leg furiously.

"Oh sorry did I wake you up?" I said crossing my arms and smiling.

"Finney?" I said waving my hand in front of his face.

"Hello? Finn!" I said started to snap my fingers in front of his face.

"Huh? Oh uh, hi Robin." He said looking down at his hands. I looked down at his hands and noticed a tiny cut on his wrist from his sleeve being pulled up a little. He must've seen me staring at it because he quickly grabbed his sleeve and pulled it down more.

"Whats on your wrist? How'd you get cut?" I said sitting down next to him.

"What are you talking about Robin? Nothings there see?" He said rolling up the opposite sleeve.

"Don't play dumb with me Finn. I might be stupid academically but I'm not that stupid when it comes to you acting like this." I said rolling my eyes. 

"I'm not! I don't know what your talking about!" He said getting anxious.

"Finn, I'm just worried about you ok?" I said grabbing my arm. 

"And I appreciate that Robin but I'm fine I promise." He said giving me a hug. I brought my hand to his curly hair and hugged him back.

"I love you Finn. Just promise you'll stop. You don't have to tell me what's going on but if it makes you feel better don't hesitate to talk to me. I'm only a call away." I said pulling away from the hug and looking into his eyes.

"I know, love you too Rob. I'll stop" He said burying his head into my shoulder.

(Sunday)

Vance:

"Hey you ok?" Bruce said taking out a pencil and a notebook. He flipped through it waiting for my response.

"Yeah, how long where you up last night doing research for this damn kid?" I said chuckling looking down as he flipped through four front and back pages of writing.

"8:30 to 2:04, that's research and writing. That's when I decided to call you. I know how much he means to you Vance." He said smirking. 

"Wow, thanks Bruce, and yeah now shut it. I hate that kid with a burning passion." I said shoving his shoulder.

"Yeah, mhm. Well come on I don't want to be I here for to long." He said standing up from the bench we were sitting at.

"Wait where are we going?" I said also standing up.

"Library, you think this was it!?" He said grabbing my hand and waving the notebook in his left hand.

"WHAT!?" I shrieked.

"DAMN! you really know how to blow someone's ears out don't you!?" He said hitting me in the arm.

"OW! You hit hard!" I said putting a hand to my now probably bruised shoulder.

"Oh cry me a river." He said rolling his eyes. We walked into the hell hole filled with nerds and us two.

"Hi Mr. yamada what do you wanna look for today?" The old woman said pushing her thin glasses further up on her face.

"Hi Mrs Valerie, I'm looking for this book." He said taking a small note out of his pocket and handing it to her.

"Hmm, feel free to look for it but I think we got rid of that book years ago." She said unfolding the paper and eyeing it up it down before throwing it into the trash.

"Oh well thanks Mrs Valerie see you later!" Bruce said grabbing my hand and yanking me towards a bookshelf.

"Fucking bitch." He said under his breath.

"Haha! Where did that come from?" I said laughing at how mad he was getting.

"She's just a bitch. She never helps anyone here. Woman sucks at her damn job." He said crossing his arms and rolling his eyes.

"Ok let's just find the stupid book before you blow a damn gasket." I said ruffling his hair.

"Fine come on Hopper." 

{hey fruit cups long chapter to make up for yesterday your welcome. Love you guys stay safe and thanks for keeping me here, ❤️🫶}