{12}

Tw: mentions of abuse and sa ig idk 

Finney:

"Ok Ryan's walking home with a kid and Gwen's spending the night with Donna right?" I asked walking into school with Robin.

"Yes their fine Finn, you worry to damn much." He said as we turned the corner for class.

"Ok if you say so I'll see ya later Rob." I said waving him bye. I walked into class and sat next to Donna.

"Hey Finney." She whispered with a smile.

"Hey Donna." I said taking my notebook out.

Vance:

I woke up to the phone ringing. I got out of bed and walked down the hallway and picked it up from the receiver. 

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Vance hopper?" I heard some old woman say.

"Yes this is he?" I said wondering why the school was calling.

"Yes, well we've got griffin sta-" 

"ILL BE THERE IN 10 FUCKING MINUTES!" I said slamming the phone on the receiver and rushing upstairs. I threw on some shoes and rushed out of the door. I slammed the door opened to the front office and stormed in. I opened the door and seen griffin sitting in a chair crying and Billy trying to calm him down. 

"What the fuck happened!?" I asked rushing to griffin to inspect his cuts and bruises on his face.

"Matty and his friends jumped griffin in the hallway and Bruce and me were too late to help." Billy said handing griffin a tissue. I snapped my head to the principal and lost it.

"WHY! Why the absolute fuck did you let this happen to griffin!?" I said pointing my finger in her face.

"Mr hopper please listen to me." She said.

"NO! You listen to me! If that dumbass hurts griffin again your gonna his ass is going missing you understand!" I said pulling griffin up out of the chair and storming out of the office. The only person who can insult and pick on griffin is me.

"Billy go back to class I'll see you Monday." I said.

"Is griffin gonna be ok?" 

"Yes Billy, he will I'll take him home and tell his mom what happened." I said exiting the school still holding griffins arm.

"You ok?" I said letting his arm go.

"Yeah." He sniffled.

"I hope you hit his ass back." I said sounding a little more angry than I wanted to.

"Oh I did, I remember that you told me too."

"Now that's a griffin I like!" I said ruffling his hair.

"thanks Vance your the best." He said giving me a hug.

"You too kid.but why did the school call me and not your mom?" I said putting a hand on his head. 

"I may have put my contact information as your number instead of my parents." He said laughing a little I dropped griffin home and headed back to my house. My mom and dads cars were in the driveway. I opened the door and stepped inside.

"Mom?" 

"I'm the kitchen dear!" I heard her call out.

"Is dad here? I seen his car in the driveway." I said rubbing my arm a bit.

"Yes honey he went to the store did you go to school today?" She asked.

"No, still didn't feel good haha." I said gripping my shoulder harder.

"Oh ok hon, here come tell if this tastes right." She said holding out a spoon. 

"Yeah it's good. I'm going to my room ok?" I said giving  her a side hug and walking up to my room. I really just didn't want to see my dad. He put me through so much shit and has never tried apologizing he just one day showed up on the doorstep 3 years ago drunk and asked my mom if he could stay the night. She let him in and now he comes around once every six months. I really missed Bruce. I shut the door to my room and collapsed onto my bed burying my face in my pillow.

Robin:

I grabbed Finn's hand as we walked out of school.

"Jeez are you that excited?" Finney asked giggling slightly.

"Duh! Why wouldn't I be I mean we haven't had a sleepover in so long!" I said waving Finneys hand around.

"Well come on then!" Finney said yanking my arm and dragging me up the front porch. He opened the door and we stepped inside. 

"Finn." 

"Yeah?" He asked sitting his stuff in his room.

"What was it like?" I asked also sitting my stuff down. 

"What are you talking about Robin?" He asked leaving the room. He walked into the kitchen and put popcorn in the microwave.

"Um, look if your not ready to answer this yet it's fine but." I said hesitating on my question.

"Robin just spit it out already!" He said laughing a bit.

"Everything that happened? The grabber? I mean I wasn't there to protect you like I always had." I said looking down at my shoes reminding myself I wasn't there to help or keep Finney safe.

"Robin. I know you might blame yourself but it is not in anyway your fault. What happened to me will never be anyones fault but that sick fucker who got what he deserved." He said stepping  towards me.

"I know Finney I just wish it wasn't you he took." I whispered. Finney just collapsed into my arms. I put hand on his curly hair and hugged him back. We hugged for a good while before I pulled away and lifted his face up and wiped tears from his eyes.

"It's ok Finney he can't hurt you anymore." I said picking him up from the ground walking over to the living room. I set him down on the couch and let him rest his head on my shoulder.

"Robin?" 

"Yeah Finn?" 

"I'll tell you, but can you promise  to keep it between me and you only?" He said holding out his pinky finger.

"Of course Finn I won't tell another living soul." I said taking his finger and shaking it lightly.

"Ok, um he would mostly just leave before I woke up and I'd stay in my room when he was home. There where times when he'd get aggressive." He said hesitating on his answer.

"Aggressive how?" I said turning my head to look at Finney who still had slight tears in his eyes.

"He would threaten to hurt me and the kids downstairs but he never hurt me until I started taking more caution to Ryan. He didn't like that of course so he would start being "touchy" I guess." Finney said sniffling a little at the last part. I cringed and tightened my fist thinking of the grabber hurting Finney and my brother. 

"How about we finish this conversation another day if you want?" I said getting up from the couch and holding my hand out for Finney to take. 

"Ok." He said taking my hand and getting up from the couch I put my hand on his shoulder and we walked upstairs to his room.

{hey sweet baby's, I was gonna post this last night but didn't because I hadn't checked it for mistakes yet and didn't feel like checking it because I was watching a movie. I love you sweet children stay safe and well! ❤️}