{44}

(Okay so I didn't read over this one because of a time crunch, so if it has mistakes oh well) 

Finney:

"So, should we go check on Ryan? I mean it's been ten minutes and schools about to close for the night" I said looking to Robin who was arguing with Gwen, more of teasing then actual fighting when Gwen pushed Robin.

"Yeah, come on" Robin said pushing Gwen back playfully before Ryan appeared behind him.

"I'm, right, here" Ryan said through breaths.

"Jesus Ry! You look like you just ran and Olympic game!" Gwen shouted giving the slightly taller taller boy a hug.

"Hey Gwen, and yeah, I just ran five miles to get here," Ryan said still trying to catch his breath as the four of us started walking up the street.

"Robin? You okay?" I asked putting a hand on his shoulder which seemed to get him out of his thoughts.

"Huh? Yeah, m'fine" he said taking my hand off of his shoulder and holding it instead.

"If you say so," I said looking in front of us.

Gwen and I made it home and walked up the front porch as she twisted the key unlocking the door, or trying to failing miserably.

"UGH! I hate this damn lock!" Gwen cursed as shoved the key into Ryan's hand signaling she wanted him to open it.

"Jeez Gwen, how many times have I told you this? Put the key in the lock, twist, open and-" he tried explaining before the shorter tempered girl interrupted him.

"Yeah, yeah jesus I got it Ry!" She said snatching her key out of the boys hand and storming inside once the door was open.

"Asshole" Ryan muttered under his breath before walking down the stairs leaving just Robin and I.

"You know I'm kinda surprised your sister hasn't killed the whole town yet. Welp, bye Finn" he said jokingly before tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"Bye," I said grabbing his face and planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Okay, I will see you, when, tomorrow? Yeah tomorrow! Bye!" He said stuttering on his words before stumbling down the stairs and pushing Ryan urging him to walk. 

I went inside to see Gwen standing in the hallway just in front of her room with her arms crossed and a blank expression on her face.

"Did you just?" She said before I cut her off this time.

"Yeah, yeah, yes I did" I said once the realization sunk in.

"Wow, good job" Gwen said clapping her hands sarcastically and dramatically.

"I'm gonna kill you if you breath a word of this to dad you hear me!" I said lecturing my sister about her telling dad everything. Her and dad are close like that, it's kinda cute if I'm being honest.

"Oh I won't!" She said putting a hand over her heart pretending to be hurt.

Gwen:

"I will" I said under my breath as soon as Finney left to his room. 

"Gwen! Finney! I'm home!" Dad said as I heard the front door open and close.

"Daddy!" I shrieked rushing down the hall to see him. I gave him a tight hug before interrupted us.

"Hey dad, I thought you had to work?" He said not looking up from his notebook which I assume had homework or some boring school work on it.

"No actually kiddos, I got off early today" he said smiling before walking into the kitchen to make dinner.

(Time skip to Gwen helping Terrance cook)

"So, how was school Gwen?" Dad asked grabbing a pot from the cabinet above him.

"Good, I got an A on my test, and Donna ate lunch talked to me again" I said watching as dad stirred the food.

"Sounds fun, and I proud of you good job!" He said ruffling my hair slightly as I pushed his away.

"Dad! I'm not five!" 

"You'll always be five to me honey" he said with a smirk.

"Oh! And Finney kissed Robin, it was gross and cute, it was grosute" I said combining the two words together that made no sense.

"Aww, well is there anyone you like?" He said not looking up from the food he was making.

"Actually I-" 

"Gwen! You said you wouldn't say anything!" Finney shrieked his cheeks bright red. 

"Uhh, correction dumbass! I said I would, under my breath" I said using the same tone with my brother that he gave me.

"I'm gonna kill you Gwenny!" He said using my full name. When Finney used my full name that either meant two things. A. He was pissed, or B. I was going to die, so acting like a smart person I took off running.

Robin:

"Can you stop pushing me!" Ryan shouted smacking my hand away.

"Well learn to walk faster and I wouldn't have to!" I said smacking the back of his head.

"I hate you so much" he said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, feelings mutual kid" I said ruffling his hair roughly.

Vance:

"Your hurting the hell out of me" I said as Bruce finished doing whatever the hell he was doing with my hair.

"Sorry V, I'm almost done" he said before the phone rang. Thank god I thought to myself getting up to answer it. I never thought that the term "saved by the bell" would be something I was happy to hear before.

"Hello?" 

"Vance, I've been waiting to talk to you for a long time..." 

"What? Who is this?" 

"You don't know me, but I know you and a friend of yours very well, I'm coming for you, all of you." The ominous voice said.

"Wait!" I said before the line went dead. 

"Shit!" I screamed slamming the phone back on the receiver.

"Vance, are you ok? Who was on the phone?" My mom said popping her head out of the next room.

Shit, which friend did he know well? 

I was brought out of my thoughts by my mom giving me a hug and patting the back of my hair.

"It's okay hun, you're okay," she whispered as I hugged her tightly burying my head in her neck.

{lmao, lol angst yay yippie! Stay safe fruit cups love you all ❤️}