{15}

Finney:

"Finney!" Said Griffin screaming in my ear.

"What Griffin!" I lifted my head up to see him standing there with Gwen and Robin.

"Come on class ended 10 minutes ago I wanna get home!" He nagged leaving the classroom with Gwen following behind him.

"Come on sweetheart" Robin said taking my hand and leaving the classroom. 

Vance:

"You really weren't gonna wait on them were you?" Bruce said smiling.

"Nope. They're not my kids and not my responsibility." I said taking out a cigarette.

"It's funny because you love them like your own kids." He said rolling his eyes.

"I do not!" I shrieked.

"Haha! Your so cute when your mad!" He laughed.

"I'm what?" I said feeling my face get hot.

"Ok, can we pretend I didn't just say that?" He said turning pink.

"Yeah sure, I'll keep it between me and you." I said smiling.

"Thanks, I'll see you tomorrow! Bye!" He said giving me a hug. 

"Bye!" I said as he ran up his front porch. I walked home and my dads car wasn't in the driveway. Good I thought to myself as I opened the door to my house.

Bruce:

"Amy!" I called out for her as I set my stuff down.

"Bruce!" She said running down the stairs and giving me a hug. Gwen following behind her.

"I didn't know Gwen was here did you two walk home together?" I asked

"Yeah, she's nice!" Amy said excitedly.

"Come on Amy lets go back upstairs." I was glad my sister had a friend.

Robin:

"Wow. I actually didn't believe I'd learn something." I said ruffling Finneys hair a bit.

"So your calling me stupid?" Finney said with a smile.

"No, I just didn't think I'd learn this. I mean Mr. Johnson talks to damn fast." I said waving my hand around.

"Why are you looking at me?" I said noticing Finney was looking at me.

"Nothing! Your just really pretty." He said turning back to his textbook. I didn't say anything and just kept working with Finney.

I soon had to walk Finney home since his dad was strict and I didn't want him getting In trouble.

"Finney come on you need to get home." I said getting up from the bed and throwing his stuff over my shoulder.

"Robin I'll get that," he said trying to take his stuff back.

"No, I insist Corazon." I said.

"What's that mean?" He said taking my hand and leading me to the door.

"Sweetheart? Why?" I asked.

"No reason I thought it was cute" He said blushing a bit.

We made it to Finn's house and I gave him a quick hug before telling him goodbye.

"Bye Robin!" He said as he put his arms around my neck. 

"You smell like lemons you know that?" I said putting arms around his waist. pulling away from the hug I looked into Finneys eyes.