{33}

Finney:

"What's up with those two?" Robin said pointing to Vance and Bruce walking a good distance ahead of Robin, Gwen, griffin, Billy and I. We were walking to school and the whole way there Vance and Bruce kept looking over their shoulders I guess to make sure we were still behind them.

"I don't know, why do they kept looking at us like that?" Billy said pointing in front of us.

"Gwen you ok? You haven't talked much since this weekend at Vance's" Griffin said trying to make sure Gwen was okay. 

"Huh? Yeah, yeah I'm okay..." Gwen said averting her gaze to the road.

"Ok, whatever you say." Griffin said shrugging his shoulders. When Gwen was upset it was best not to push her to tell you what happened. Robins the same way.

"Well I'll see you dorks later!" Robin said as we made it to his first class. He ruffled Gwen's hair which got him punched in the arm in and kissed my cheek which left a stunned me in the hallway.

"Finney? Finney!" Gwen said snapping her fingers in my face. 

"Is he dead?" Bruce said getting concerned.

"Ugh! I'm going to class." Gwen shouted walking down the hallway and disappearing into the crowd of people. 

"Is she okay?" I asked concerned for my sister. She's never yelled at me like that.

"Come on Finn, let's go to class before we're late. I'm sure she's fine. Just give her time to cool off. I mean based off of what we learned this weekend and the incident with Billy I don't blame her." Bruce said taking my arm and walking towards our first class since we had social studies together.

"Wait, the Billy incident what happened? Why didn't you tell me and the others?" I asked wondering what the "Billy incident" was. And why me and the other guys didn't know about it.

"Oh look! a class! Now get your ass in there!" Bruce said with a look of nervousness written on his face.

"But." I said before getting cut off. 

"WALK!" He said shoving me into the classroom and shutting the door behind us just before the bell rang.

"Blake! Yamada! Welcome to class! Go ahead and take your seats you almost missed the bell!" Mr. Drake said turning his back to us and writing on the board. I guess the only reason he didn't yell at Bruce and I was because Bruce was good at this class and I was quiet and got my work done. I looked around and Bruce was already in his seat next to jake leaving me by myself. Pull yourself together Finney, I mean you can't hide behind Bruce and your friends forever. But what was the Billy incident and why was it being kept so secret? 

Robin:

Fourth period and I already had someone's blood on my hands and pouring my own blood out of my knuckles.

"FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" The crowd of people cheered. Once the guy was on the ground I grabbed the collar of his shirt and punched him repeatedly. The more blood the better.

"What's going on here!?" Mrs collins shouted pushing through the crowd of kids. She pulled me off of the kid and the principal came running towards us. 

(Time skip to the office)

I was sitting in the office with the kid I beat up for shoving me in the hall. He was telling his bullshit side of the story that had lies that couldn't further be from the truth.

"Arellano this is your fourth fight this year. Mr. Clarke I've called your mother your going home to get treated for the fight." The principal said pointing to the door. The principal who I could never remember the name of was staring daggers into me as he kept his firm look and hands clamped together on his desk.

"As I was saying, mr Arellano your grades have gotten significantly better? Anything going on at home?" He said typing away on his computer.

"Um, my best friend was found from the so called "Grabber"" I said rolling my eyes at the lying deceiving cunt he was.

"Ah, yes mr Blake, such a nice young man. I have noticed how more behaved you act when around him. And how close you two are." He said with a smirk on his face. He knew? The hell? How!?

"Well, yeah! I mean he's my best friend." I said looking down at the ground smiling. Just the thought of Finney makes me feel like an idiot.

"Well, mr Arellano since mr Blake can kinda "control" your outbursts how would you like to move a few classes to be with him. To keep you out of fights." He said writing something down in a notebook. 

"I'd like that. If its ok with him of course." I said before the door was kicked in by Vance bursting in. 

"HOW THE FUCK!" Vance said tightly holding his fists together with Bruce, Finney, Griffin, and Billy standing behind him.

"Hopper language!" The principal said with a whispered voice as to not let Vance be heard by the other staff.

"Robin are you okay we heard what happened from one of Bruce's friends." Finney said pushing past all of them grabbing my hands to check on my knuckles.

"Damn Rob! You kicked the shit out of him!" Billy said butting In.

"Okay guys out of my office, and Robin?" 

"Yeah?" 

"Be careful kid!" The principal shouted from the door as we walked out of the office and back into the halls. It was break by now and I was getting ready for my ear full with Vance.

"Dumbass! Listen to me! If you get close to expulsion one more time I'm not begging my aunt to let you stay in school!" Vance said, or should I say screamed.

"Well I need to clean Robins knuckles, cause this! Looks horrible." Finneys said holding my arm up with my probably scarred knuckles. 

"Ok, bye nerds! Robin stay out of fights unless the asshole provokes it first. Proud of ya for fucking the dumbass up though." Vance said turning on his heel and grabbing Bruce's hand and walking up the hallway with Billy and Griffin.

"Bye!" Griffin said waving to us as me and Finney walked towards the bathroom.

{hey fruit cups no message today stay safe my fruit cups love y'all ❤️}