EXTENDED DESCRIPTION

Elena Winston and Jack Gilinsky. Do those names sound familiar? I mean, they are Jack & Elena, the most famous youtube/vine couple. Well, was.

❅ ❅ ❅

"Do you even know how much you hurt me?" she cried, looking at the boy she once loved and still did.

He threw his head back and let out a bitter laugh. "How much I hurt you?" He scoffed. "Do you even know how much you hurt me?"

"But I loved you," she whispered, staring at him in confusion. "Why did you leave me?"

"I would have never left," he snapped at her, making her flinch back in fear. "I loved you," he said softly, like he didn't want her to hear, like she didn't deserve to know that. "I would have never left, but you were the one who pushed me away."

❅ ❅ ❅

this story will be a roller coaster so y'all get ready.

caution:

y'all probably cry, throw your phone or punch your computer, scream out loud, and yada yada yada

warning:

my goal while writing this story was to make it as realistic as possible, meaning that everything will move slowly. but not that slow that nothing's gonna happen, because i tried to add an important thing in each chapter. you've got to understand and keep in open mind that earning trust is hard, establishing a stable base in a relationship takes a while, and i'm not going to let this story be that cliche one where everything just moves to fast that it's not even that likely in real life. i developed the characters to be the way they are, and that's mainly why the plot is the way it is. i made that really clear throughout the story.

I ASSURE YOU THAT IT'S WORTH THE READ THOUGH.

i'm not arrogant, but a lot of people gave me positive feedback, so i think it's pretty great. just give it a try for yourself, and tell me what you think :-)