CHAPTER ELEVEN - I CAN'T MAKE YOU LOVE ME

We didn't reach the goal, but I didn't want to let some of you wait any longer. Here it is!!

Btw I'm in love with Alex G's voice.

"He needs to chill his ass smh handing out some mixed signals like he's handing brochures calm down pal" -sophieatarah"

"We all need an ' Ivy ' in our life." -CREATIVEMXTT

" -CREATIVEMXTT

ELEVEN

"What's wrong with you?" Ivy asked, plopping down right next to me with a tray of food in her hands.

"Everything," I answered honestly.

"Aw, what's wrong?" she asked, looking genuinely concern. That's one of the many reasons I like her; she truly cares for me and is the most selfless person I've ever met.

"Everything," I answered again.

She opened her mouth about to question me further, but before she got the chance to, a loud voice spoke instead.

"Tell me the truth, Jack!" My eyes became wide once I became aware of what was happening. It seems as though I wasn't the only one interested in the sudden outburst.

Everyone in the kitchen quarters was looking at the star couple with confusion mixed along with a great longing for what might happen next. Avery was standing her ground, her hands placed firmly on her hips, as she stared at Jack with an expression that I knew too well. Hurt.

"There's nothing for me to tell you because I haven't been lying to you!" He shouted back at her, seeming really frustrated with the entire situation.

"Really."

"Really," he exasperated.

She smacked her lips together, before answering. "Well, I'm not too sure about that." She turned away swiftly, her beautiful, perfect hair flew behind hair.

Jack turned to me immediately with a look that could kill. I slowly took a step back and swallowed my own spit, terrified at the expression he was giving me. "You," he stated simply. "You are the reason for this."

"I- I haven't done anything," I stammered, continuing to step back.

"Oh yes you have," he spoke with an amused grin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I walked backward, tripping over something. I fell to the ground, wincing in pain. I felt Ivy's presence next to me, asking if I was okay, but her voice only sounded like a whisper to my ears. My focus was all on Jack, expecting what he was about to do.

"We haven't fought. Ever. And ever since you showed up, that's all we've been doing. If we break up, I'll make your life a living hell. You know she makes me happy. Why do you have to be your selfish self and ruin this for me?"