CHAPTER SEVEN - IF ANYTHING EVER HAPPENED TO YOU

You guys will probably hate me for this chapter, but keep in my mind, that everything I write from now on will be for the sake of the story. Everything will work out in the end ;).. or will it??

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTES AT THE END, CONCERNING WHETHER OR NOT I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER IN TIME OR NOT, SO IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER, MAKE SURE TO READ IT!!

"Aww i loved this book so Much i need next book" -HannaPhan

"My mascara is ruined I hate you" -spookyshawn

SEVEN

I was walking out of the hotel, with Johnson by my side. Jack had left earlier because he had to meet up with his agent to figure out what he was going to do with his touring. They were going to plan out if Jack was going to stay with Magcon or come tour with me. I'd suggested that they find a way for him to do both because I didn't want to be the reason that he had to break away from his friends.

I was immediately blinded by multiple flashing lights and had to duck my head down. I couldn't see a single thing.

"Shit," Johnson murmured under his breath. "I didn't expect that there would be so many paps and fans here."

Some fan shoved me, and I grabbed onto Johnson's arms to keep my balance. Before I could even tear my hand away, the fans already took it the wrong way.

"Stop whoring around with the Jacks!"

"What a cheater!"

"How could you do that to Jack?"

A bunch of paps, holding their expensive-looking camera, shoved their way to me. They all shoved a mic into my face with the camera about an inch near my face; too close for my comfort. They all began firing questions at me.

"Which Jack are you dating?"

"Did you leave Gilinsky for Johnson?"

"Are you using the both of them for fame?"

"How is this going to affect your group with Gilinsky?"

Like that wasn't enough, there was also the fans. Some started to pull on my hair, preventing me from running away to escape. Some were gripping onto the back of my shirt tightly, pulling me into the ground. I sat on the floor, covering my ears with my hands, from their attacking words.

Where was Johnson? I thought.

Then, I blacked out.

I woke up in a room. Wait... How did I even get here? I thought I was supposed to be in a car with Johnson. The room had white walls and basically white everything, white chairs, white bed, white curtains, white trays with medicine and needles on them. Wait... what?