Chapter 30 - This Love

I of course had to add a Taylor Swift song in here someone, because well, it's kind of exploratory. If you don't like her, don't listen to the song, and just move on. I respect her opinion, and you should respect mine. I will not appreciate any form of hate or rudeness directed towards her. Thank you.

Sadly, I couldn't find a video of Taylor Swift actually singer this, but the person who covers this song is pretty good too.

This chapter is kind of a filler, like the beginning will start of slow. Sorry if it's get boring a bit, but you should definitely keep on reading if you want to understand this story in the future!

Remember to vote and comment!! Love y'all!!

//30//

"Hello my dear friends of the internet," I said, waving at the camera. "We are here with a new video for you guys!"

"Before we get to that," Jack said, cutting in, "we would just like to let you guys know that we are officially together now." He smiled at the camera and threw his arm around my shoulder, squishing me into him.

I pushed him away slightly. "First of all, that's gross being stuck in your armpit," I grimaced. "Really Jack?" He gave me an innocent smile, which I only rolled my eyes at. "And, yes we are officially together, as in boyfriend and girlfriend."

I played with the hem of my shirt to substitute the urge of biting my nails. Before this, the fans thought we were dating and the hate was bad. Now, they know that we are actually dating, I'm not even sure how bad it's going to be. We only decided to tell them early on and not wait it out, because Adam said it would be better and we agreed with him. We thought that the fans deserved that much, and there's no point in hiding it.

"And we are here to do the boyfriend and girlfriend tag!" he announced, clapping his hands together. "Let me explain to you guys how this is going to work. Okay, our friend, Ivy, is here with questions to ask us."

After he said that, Ivy popped up from behind us. "Hey guys!" she smiled, a cheeky one, and squeezed in between the two of us.

"I'm sure you know who Ivy is," I said motioning to her. "Ivy here is going to read the questions off of these cards for us," I held the cards up so that they could see it, "and we'll both answer for each other."

"For example, she'll ask 'what's their favorite color,' and I'll say what Ellie's favorite color, vice versa," Jack explained.

"And whoever wins will do whatever-" I paused, because I didn't really know what the prize should be. I looked at Jack. "What should the winner get?"

He thought about for a long while too, before looking into the camera. "And whoever wins will do whatever the winner wants them to do."

I shrugged. "Seems fair enough," I agreed, but then quickly backtracked. "Not anything disgusting though, like licking the ground or anything like that. Plus, nothing involving disrupting anyone."

He sighed deeply. "That defeats the whole purpose."

I shot him a pointed look, and he huffed greatly, meaning he agreed. I smiled wide, pinching his right cheek. "Good boy," I jokingly praised him. He only rubbed his cheek, and shot me a glare, but did nothing about it.

"Let's get started!" Ivy exclaimed, getting up from her seat. "I'll be off camera," she informed the fans, waving at them one last time, before she disappeared from the shot.

"Okay what is their favorite TV show?"

"Shit," I cursed. My eyes widened as I remembered that we weren't supposed to cuss, due to our younger audience. "That's probably going to get bleeped out," I mumbled, earning a chuckle from Jack. "Anyways, your favorite TV show is The Walking Dead."