CHAPTER THIRTEEN - NEXT TO YOU

A lot of people have pointed out that Jack is being so bipolar, and asking why. I just wanted to point out that's how people are. I wanted this story to be realistic, so having him be bipolar is normal. Normal people, real people, get often confused with their emotions, especially emotions concerning their past loves.

"THIS STORY IS the beST THING THATS EVER HAPPENED TO ME" -jackingoffjohnson

"So true and OMG this made me cry just this little sentence god dang I never cy over anything this means it must be an amazing book and it is" -flying_over_stars00

THIRTEEN

"Ivy?"

She looked up from her food instantly, and I let out a light chuckle. Like usual, she had food all around her mouth, and this time it was the spaghetti sauce. It amazes me how someone so small and petite like her could eat a truckload of food, but yet, not gain any pounds.

Whereas, when I eat a tiny piece of steak, I can feel myself adding weight. I can literally feel all the fat that's forming.

"Yes?" She questioned through a mouth full of food.

I cringed at the sight of the food in her mouth and shoved her face away with my hand. "That is gross Ivy." I handed a napkin to her, and she wiped away on the sauce on her lips and around it.

"Okay, so what did you want to ask?"

"I was wondering more about Avery," I spoke slowly to her because I really wasn't sure how her reaction would be to this.

She heaved a sigh. "Why are you doing this to yourself? Just move on Ellie. You'd be the happiest you've ever been in your whole entire life." Well, that answers that.

"No," I shook my head, frustratingly. "It's just that she reminds me of someone. It's like I've seen her before, but I haven't heard her name before in my life. She looks like the exact replica of someone I used to know."

Ivy stopped eating fully at once. She now looks interested in the conversation, and her eyebrows pulled together, telling me so too. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, that- I don't know if I'm going crazy or something, but I know that I've seen her before. I feel like I was close to her."

Her eyebrows were still pulled together, and if it were possible, it seemed as if they were closer together. "But you never heard of the name Avery?"

"No, no, I have not," I muttered, shaking my head. "Does she have a sister by any chance?"

"Not that I know off," she trailed off. "But she might..."

"What do you mean by she might?" I questioned her, facing her with a furrowed brow.

"I mean that- "