CHAPTER TWELVE - SEE YOU AGAIN

50 SOMETHING VOTES LAST CHAPTER WOAH SO HERE'S AN EARLY UPDATE FOR Y'ALL FOR THE AMAZING SUPPORT!!

BTW THE GOALS FOR THIS CHAPTER ARE: 38 VOTES AND 18 COMMENTS!! 

SOME PEOPLE ARE CONFUSED ABOUT AVERY AND ANDREA, SO I JUST WANED TO MAKE IT CLEAR - AVERY AND ANDREA ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE. AVERY IS JACK G'S GIRLFRIEND. ANDREA IS ELENA'S BEST FRIEND. ELENA THOUGHT THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS ANDREA, BUT RECENTLY FOUND OUT THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND'S NAME IS AVERY, NOT ANDREA. SO FAR, AVERY IS A CHARACTER IN THE BOOK, AND ANDREA IS ONLY IN THE FLASHBACKS, BUT IS NOT IN ELENA'S LIFE RIGHT NOW. 

DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND? IF NOT, COMMENT ON THIS, AND I'LL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND.

Btw I love Madilyn Bailey too.

"Been waiting for her to stand up for herself! You go girl" -jamierichox

"This book is playing with my emotions rn, I'm either crying, angry, or happy" -xdaddy_maloleyx

TWELVE

It has been a year. It's been a year since it all happened. It's been a year since the accident ruined my whole life. It's been a year since I completely lost myself. It's been a year since I've actually felt real happiness. It's been a year.

As much as I wanted to stay in bed and wrap myself up in my blankets, I couldn't. Today, we had our first practice for our live shows, and I was in no way ready for this. All I want to do today was lay in my bed and fall asleep, so I wouldn't feel all the emotions this date has got to bring. I wanted to cry my eyes out and eat a bunch of strawberry ice cream because everything just hurts. Everything feels numb.

"What's got you looking so down? Well, more than usual," Ivy asked me, placing her breakfast on the table. She swung her feet over the small bench and sat down next to me.

"It's the anniversary of it," I whispered, trying not to cry because whenever I speak of it or even think of it, that's what I end up doing.

"Oh," she said, suddenly sounding somber rather than her usual chirpy voice. I don't blame her though because how else would you react to something like that? "Why aren't you eating though? Eating should help you go through this hard time. It usually does for me."

I shook my head. "I can't eat during this. I don't want to do anything," I groaned, my head falling to the table. I rested it there for a few moments before I reluctantly raised it up at the sound of the lady's voice. 

She's the one who usually tells us our schedules and what we should do for the show, but I still can't remember what her name is. That or she still hasn't given us her name. So, it's either her being forgetful or it's just me.