Life With The Hansens

I was sitting the office looking up a surprise for Lloyd when he walked in.

"Hey Pumpkin, I was looking all over for you." Lloyd said and I quickly minimized the screen so he couldn't see it when he came over. He leaned down and passionately kissed me and I moaned.

"Hey, I thought you were working?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I wanted to see my wife..." Lloyd said grabbing my hand, lifting me from the chair and taking my spot but pulling me into his lap to straddle him as I bore down on him.

"I think I know what you want..." I said as he pulled me down to him and started kissing my neck.

"PRESTON STOP!" I heard our 5-year-old daughter Tula yell along with little feet running.

"If we stay silent they won't find us." Lloyd said in a whisper and I smiled.

"DAD!" Preston yelled annoyed.

"MOM!" Tula yelled, I groaned and looked at Lloyd.

"You wanted to try for a girl, don't even think about mentioning how having children ruined our sex life. We could have stopped at 1." I said getting off his lap. Lloyd growled but knew he had no recourse.

"In the office." I said, they both came running in and started both talking so fast my head was going to spin.

"Okay! Stop!" Lloyd said in a booming voice and they both stopped. I had to admit that him using that voice made me want him even more.

"One at a time..." Lloyd said and they both started talking again, he pinched the bridge of his nose then looked at me for help.

"Stop!" I said.

"Tula, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Sure...ask the baby first. You big baby!" Preston teased.

"Hey! No! Stop!" Lloyd said pointing at Preston. He stopped and dropped his head.

"Tula..." I said.

"Preston came in my room and started messing with my dollhouse and shaking it yelling earthquake and then throwing my dolls on the ground." Tula explained really fast and I looked at Preston.

"Why must you destroy her things?" I asked.

"Because she came in my room last night and unplugged my game when I was playing it." Preston said and I looked at Lloyd for backup.

"How about you both just stay out of each other's rooms from now on and so we don't have this shit to deal with." Lloyd said and I smacked his arm.

"But what about my dollhouse?" Tula said and I sighed.

"Come on, we will get it set back up." I said taking her hand and we walked to her room.

"Why did you have to give me a sister? I liked being an only child." Preston said and Lloyd huffed a laugh.

"You don't remember being an only child." Lloyd said.

"Yeah well it had to be better than this." Preston said walking away.

"Yeah better on my sex life with your mom too." Lloyd mumbled only for himself. He sat down at the desk and opened up what I had been looking at and groaned shaking his head knowing he was not going to okay this.

🔹 🔹 🔹

Lloyd and I were getting in bed that night when Lloyd groaned.

"Is there a problem Mr. Hansen?" I asked getting comfortable in bed.

"I saw what you were looking at in the office today on the computer." Lloyd said. I turned to face him in bed and smiled. "No Jovi." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Come on Lloyd, we get the kids out of the house, mom can go with us so we get some adult alone time since we don't have that any more and the kids will stop fighting." I said and he groaned.

"So what you only want to go to the one place? I mean can't I pick somewhere?" Lloyd asked.

"Of course you can, we can make a couple stops.  Claire is away at boarding school, the kids need to get out of this place and not just to go to town with me or walk the maze. They need entertainment Lloyd." I said and he sighed and rolled to look at the ceiling.

"But your pick...really?" Lloyd said and I groaned placing my head on his chest.

"Yes! Mom and dad took me when I was Preston's age and I loved it!" I said and he groaned.

"Are you sure...Do I have to go?" Lloyd asked.

"Family vacation Lloyd! I'm not going alone. You own your company take fucking time off, we can go! You will go on this vacation and you will have a good time." I said.

"I'll go but you can't force me to have a good time." Lloyd said.

"Trust me, the first stop, you can't help but be happy." I said and passionately kissed him.

"You owe me." Lloyd said and I smiled and rolled on top of him.

"I think I have my ways..." I said and leaned down passionately kissing him again. He bucked his hips and I smiled at him. I pulled my nightgown off and he smiled seeing I had no panties on.

"That's my good pumpkin." Lloyd groaned and I reached between us pulling him from his boxers and slowly lowering myself down on him. He grunted at the feeling but I didn't move right away.

"Say you will make the best of this adventure Lloyd or I don't move." I said and he glared at me. He smacked my ass and I just looked at him. "Say it Lloyd..." I said giving my hips a little swirl and digging my nails into his chest making marks and he growled at the sensation.

"Fuck it! Whatever you want. It will be like Christmas every day on this fucking vacation. Just fucking move." Lloyd said and I smirked down at him.

"Good answer." I said and started moving on Lloyd and he gripped my hips so tight I knew I would have bruises. I started to clench around him, and he shook his head.

"I don't think so Pumpkin, not yet." Lloyd said and flipped me over to my back and started pounding me into the mattress as I wrapped my legs around his waist. Lloyd took a hand and wrapped it around my throat, and I smiled at him. "I forgot how rough you like it." Lloyd said and I wrapped my one hand around his wrist on my throat holding it in place. Lloyd kept pounding into me. He released the hold on my throat, leaned down as I clenched around him again as he passionately kissed me as we both released at the same time. Lloyd rolled off of me and I just looked at him grabbing my nightie putting it back on. I laid my head on Lloyd's chest.

"Family Vacation?" I asked and he growled.

"Let the adventures of the Hansens begin." Lloyd grumbled.

"More like the adventures of Lloyd. Finding things to make you happy." I said with a small laugh. Lloyd continued to grumble as I drifted off to sleep.