Volcano Bay

We were spending the day in Volcano Bay just relaxing poolside and the kids playing around. Once we left the hotel Lloyd had been eyeing me suspiciously since I wouldn't show him what swimsuit I packed me for. Once we got to the resort Lloyd insisted us girls go change first and then he would take Preston and get changed. He wanted to claim seats for all of us. Once I was changed with Tula and my mother, we walked back out. Lloyd saw me standing there with my cover up on.

"What swimsuit did you pack pumpkin?" Lloyd asked and I just smirked at him and laid down still wearing my coverup.

"For me to know and you to find out." I said as I laid down on the lounger beside the one, he picked. He smirked at me, leaned down and passionately kissed me.

"Dangerous game to play." Lloyd said and I just shrugged. He went to walk away but reached in my bag I brought handing me the sunscreen.

"Don't forget to put this on, don't need you or the kids to burn." Lloyd said and I smiled at him as he took Preston and a guard and walked away. Melanie looked at me as I made sure Lloyd was gone and I took my cover up to reveal a red bikini.

"He is going to kill you..." Melanie said and I smiled. The top was halter top and tied around my back and neck. The bottom was a little high cut but covered everything.

"He can get over it. I had 2 kids and look this damn good. I'm wearing the bikini." I said and she laughed. "Tula, sunscreen." I said, she groaned but came over and let me cover her. I then laid back on the lounger closing my eyes. I knew Lloyd was back when I heard the growl from standing at the foot of the lounger.

"Pumpkin..." He growled and I shaded my eyes from the sun and looked at Lloyd.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What are you wearing?" She asked.

"A swimsuit." I said, I then took in his appearance. "What are you wearing?!" I said seeing him standing in his white pants and a polo shirt, his normal look.

"I don't do swim trunks sweetheart." He said and laid beside me on the lounger, and I noticed the guards put up an umbrella over him and I laughed.

"Wow..." I said and he ignored me.

"Mom! We want to go swimming!" Preston whined and I sighed sitting up.

"I'll take them. You deserve to relax. Heaven forbid their father should do anything..." Melanie said and walked away with the kids after Melanie put sunscreen on Preston.

"What the fuck?" Lloyd asked and I just shrugged. I then turned to look at Lloyd.

"Let it go, you want to help me with this?" I asked and he nodded with a wicked smirk. I rolled to my front, and he sat beside me and started rubbing sunscreen on me and I smiled as he also kind of gave me a massage. I moaned when he leaned down and kissed my cheek and then moved to my ear.

"A red bikini pumpkin? You trying to kill me?" Lloyd said and I nodded.

"You know it." I said and he growled.

"You do realize you are lucky I didn't bring my gun with us right? All the man looking at you is about to make me go crazy." Lloyd said and I smiled.

"I'm a wife and mother of two...they wouldn't want me." I said.

"You don't look like a mother of two." Lloyd said and I smiled as he finished putting on sunscreen on me. I sat up and looked at Lloyd placing a hand on the back of his neck and pulling him into a passionate kiss.

"Well, I am, the mother of your children....trust me around people sweet husband and don't want to kill whoever looks at me twice." I said and Lloyd sighed. I looked out and saw the kids laughing with my mom in the wave pool.