Kids, Danger & Puppies

A few days later I was pacing in the office and Lloyd groaned.

"Can you please sit down?" Lloyd asked and I glared at him.

"Not until I have her in my arms and I see she is safe." I said and Lloyd sighed.

"Come on Jovi. We got clearance from the school to take her while we are in the country and she going to stay with us. Also no one can get to her here." Lloyd said and I shook my head.

"And I thought no one could get to us on vacation and I was approached twice." I said and Lloyd sighed. I kept pacing and then the door opened. Claire looked and saw me.

"Jovi!" She screamed and ran to me and hugged me and I just held on to her.

"Hey kiddo. I've missed you." I said and she smiled and then saw Lloyd. I let her go so she could hug Lloyd.

"Mr. and Mrs. Hansen we would like you to know we don't usually let the girls out of the school just because someone is visiting. We like to schedule visitation." The headmistress said and I looked at Lloyd.

"Deal with her or I shoot her." I mumbled and Lloyd sighed.

"Headmistress we understand that and please know this wasn't the plan, but we have our own children and her grandmother with us, and we would like Claire to get the adequate amount of time with them. We will have her back in a few days." Lloyd said and she nodded.

"Do I need to go pack?" Claire asked and I shook my head.

"Heck no! I got you a whole new wardrobe." I said and she laughed. Lloyd signed the papers for us signing her out and we headed to the waiting SUV.

"So, everyone is really here?" Claire asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, mom and the kids are at the hotel but don't know we came to get you." I said and she smiled. She stayed cuddled to my side as we rode in the car. Once we got to the hotel Claire, Lloyd and I went to our room first so she could get out of her uniform and into the clothes we bought her. She walked out of the bathroom and Lloyd smiled.

"I have something else for you." Lloyd said and handed her a blue Tiffany's box and I smiled. She opened it and found 2 hearts on one chain.

 She opened it and found 2 hearts on one chain

"It's beautiful. Thank you guys, so much." Claire said and put the necklace on.

"Ready to see everyone?" I asked and she nodded. I knocked on the connecting room door and Claire stayed hidden. Tula opened the door and I smiled.

"Hey, why don't you go sit on the bed and close your eyes. We have a surprise." I said. She listened as did Preston. I looked at my mom.

"You too." I said and she laughed but did. Claire walked into the room.

"Open." I said and they all saw Claire and it was just a mesh up yelling and excitement. I smiled as Lloyd put his arm around my shoulder.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Lloyd whispered in my ear, I nodded.

"We will be right back." I said to everyone, and they all nodded.

Lloyd and I walked into our room, and he sighed shutting the door.

"You have to leave?" I question and he shook his head.

"No but I had some people look into the footage from the restaurant when you met that guy and no pictures of him still. It's like he is a ghost. I'm thinking this needs to be one of the last trips Jo, we need to get to Croatia and be safe." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"We will never be safe with whoever this is Lloyd." I said and he shook his head.

"At home we can be safer." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"You said Croatia wasn't going to be home for long?" I said and he sighed.

"Until we catch this fucker, it's home!" Lloyd said and I sighed.

"Fine, it's home but I have a stipulation." I said and Lloyd looked at me.

"What?"

"I'm part of this fight when you find him. He has been threatening me and the kids too damn much. I want in. He told me I was rusty during our last meeting." I explained and Lloyd huffed a laugh.

"Well then he doesn't know you like I do." Lloyd said and I nodded. Lloyd wrapped me in a hug.

"We will get him and then get our life Jovi." Lloyd said and kissed the top of my head. After a few minutes of Lloyd holding me, Melanie opened the connecting door.

"You two okay?" She asked and we nodded.

"Yeah, just talking." I asked and she smiled.

"Well, the kids are getting hungry and wondering if we can go get some lunch and then maybe go to The London Eye." Melanie said and I smiled. I looked at Lloyd.

"What do you think? Is it time to get these kids some culture?" I asked and Lloyd laughed.

"Clearly." Lloyd said and we all left the hotel.

🔹 🔹 🔹

We were all on the London Eye and the kids were loving it. I looked at Lloyd and took his hands.

"You want something..." Lloyd said and I laughed.

"I know we said no more babies..." I said and he groaned.

"Pumpkin..." Lloyd said and I sighed.

"I know and I won't force the fact but what if we just tried one more time? I can get the implant remove and we try for a year. Nothing happens then I get it put back in." I asked and he sighed.

"We said we were perfect, and we are talking about getting a dog. A dog is worse than a baby."

I just nodded and walked over to where the kids were.

"She wanted another kid, didn't she?" Melanie asked.

"She did." Lloyd said.

"Where's the danger, Lloyd?" Melanie asked and I looked at her oddly.

"What do you mean?" Lloyd asked.

"Think about it. When she was pregnant with Preston, Denny was the danger and the Sierra program. When she was pregnant with Tula there was the CIA breach, and she was being hunted...it seems like she gets pregnant when there is a problem. Where is the danger now Lloyd?" Melanie said and Lloyd groaned.

"God you're right, I never thought about that. I mean there isn't really a danger just a small issue." Lloyd said.

"Are we in danger?" Melanie asked and Lloyd looked at her.

"No, we are dealing with it. I promise we are all safe." Lloyd said. He then walked over to me and placed his hand on my hips from behind me.

"I love you Jovi, I'm sorry I don't want a baby." Lloyd whispered and I shook my head.

"It's okay but I want 2 puppies." I said and he laughed and nodded.

"2 puppies it is." Lloyd said and giving my neck a quick kiss.