Greatest Adventures

***2 YEARS LATER***

"Lloyd...fuck...I love that you want to take you time, but the kids are getting home in 5 minutes." I said as Lloyd was thrusting in me long and slow stroking himself inside of me and I moaned out.

"And they are old enough to know when the bedroom door is lock and closed, mom and dad are having alone time." Lloyd grunted as he thrusted. I moaned out as he flipped us. I was now on top moving back and forth. Lloyd reached between us and started using his thumb on my clit and I pushed his hand away.

"That's cheating, getting me off way too quick." I said and he grinned up at me.

"You said the kids would be home soon pumpkin." Lloyd said as we heard the front door close. We both groaned and I went to crawl off of him and he gripped my hips tighter.

"No fucking way Jovi...they will go get a snack, we have time." Lloyd said and I smiled down as I started moving back and forth on him and he grunted out and I tried to keep my moans quiet. I was getting in my rhythm on Lloyd when there was a knock on the bedroom doo and the handle was being jiggled.

"Mom? Dad?" I heard Tula call out.

"Be out in a few minutes, dad and I are talking." I said looked down at Lloyd as he bucked his hips up and I squeaked out. I glared down at Lloyd.

"I need you now though!" Tula whined.

"Tula! 5 minutes!" I said annoyed. Lloyd then looked at me slightly shocked that I snapped at her. I groaned, rolled of Lloyd and grabbed my robe. I knew the moment had now passed with me and Lloyd. This was becoming our lives lately. Sex was becoming nonexistent in our marriage and it was pissing me off, this wasn't me and Lloyd. I made sure Lloyd at least had pants on and opened the door and saw Tula standing there.

"What's so important?" I asked and she showed me her spelling test from school. I knew we had been working with her so hard on her spelling and she was just so exited to show me her grade. I smiled seeing she had a 98%.

"Tula! That amazing." I said and hugged her. Lloyd came up behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist and looked at the test.

"Way to go baby girl!" Lloyd said and she smiled.

"Why don't you go put it on the fridge. Tell your brothers they can have one peanut butter and jelly sandwich each." I said and Tula started towards the steps.

"You guys coming down?" Tula asked.

"In a few minutes." Lloyd said and winked at Tula and she walked down the steps and I shut the door. Lloyd pushed me against the door and I grunted.

"Lloyd..." I moaned as he started kissing my neck and ripped open my robe open.

"I wasn't finished with you and I know you were so close Jovi...Lloyd said and shoved 2 fingers in me as I stood against the door.

"Too close to be fucked by your fingers." I said and Lloyd said as he lifted me against the door and I slid down on him once I wrapped my arms and legs around him. He started pumping in me and I cried out not carrying anymore. Lloyd hit spots in me that drove me crazy. Lloyd continued to kiss my neck and chest as I started bouncing on him doing most of the work and he grunted as I felt him throb and tense up.

"Coat me Lloyd, all in me..." I said he growled as I felt him released which caused me to clenched around him and release as well. I placed my forehead against his as he held me against the door for a minute. He finally pulled out of me and set my feet on the floor. He passionately kissed me as he did.

"Never ever crawl off of me again during sex pumpkin." Lloyd said once we broke apart and I smiled.

"I'm sorry." I said and Lloyd smiled.

We quickly got dressed and I headed downstairs. I saw the kids making a horrible mess in the kitchen and groaned.

"Guys!" Lloyd said before I could and the boys, who were the culprits, looked up at both of us.

"Why the mess? You guys have made sandwiches before? Did you forget how to use your hands?!" I asked.

"It's not our fault! You got the wrong jelly. This is the slimy kind..." Preston said and I looked at him confused.

"All jelly is slimy buddy."

"No! Not that one kind you used to get! It was more sticky than slimy." DJ said. I looked at Lloyd as he helped Tula make hers since she was waiting patiently.

"He's not wrong you know..." Lloyd said with a smirk.

"Don't encourage this!" I said and he laughed. I looked at the boys and they took their sandwiches and went to leave.

"Uh no! Those and yourselves are gross and messy! Eat at the table in the kitchen." I said and they groaned but listened. Once Lloyd had a sandwich made for Tula she walked over and joined them. I cleaned up the mess as Lloyd made him and I a sandwich. He cut it in half and gave me half as we stood at the kitchen island watching the kids eat and I smiled.

"You want to know something?" Lloyd asked.

"What's that?" I asked looking at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist once he put down his half of the sandwich.

"Remember a couple years ago when you had a crazy plan of all these crazy vacations?" Lloyd asked and I giggle but nodded.

"I do...then our son got kidnapped..." I said and Lloyd groaned.

"Well yeah but I have to tell you something." Lloyd said as I placed my arms around his neck.

"What's that?" I asked.

"I didn't need those vacations Jovi, they were pointless adventures." Lloyd said and I looked at him annoyed.

"What? Why?!" I asked confused and slightly upset.

"Because Jovi you and these kids...you are my greatest adventure. I never need anything else but all of you in my life to have some of the best adventures in my life." Lloyd said and I smiled at him.

"We could have saved a lot of money if you had told me so." I said and we both gave a small laugh.

"We could have but then we wouldn't have this house or DJ or anything that come from those trips. They were amazing but the most amazing thing is you and the kids you have given me. Like I said best adventures of my life." Lloyd said and I smiled as he leaned down and passionately kissed me. 

🔹🔹🔹 THE END 🔹🔹🔹