Harry Potter

I woke up the next morning and ran directly to the bathroom to throw up.

"Jovi...?" Lloyd asked walking in as I finished and I groaned. "Shit...are you pregnant?" Lloyd asked and I glared at him.

"Not possible Lloyd." I said and he sighed and I pointed to my arm. "Got the implant remember? You made me after Tula..." I said and he just shook his head.

"So what's wrong with you?" Lloyd asked.

"I think the heat has been too much. I need a break, you will have to take the kids today." I said and Lloyd shook his head.

"Hell no, we spend a day in." Lloyd said and I groaned.

"Fucking hell Lloyd, I'm sick, they have really been looking forward to today. Take. Them. Out." I said pissed off. I got up from the bathroom floor and got back in bed.

"Jovi..." Lloyd whined and I just looked at him.

"I swear on everything holy Lloyd Hansen if you don't take those kids out today I will take you back to Disney, tie you down on It's A Small World and make you ride it all damn day. You thought me pulling your nails out before was torture..." I trailed off and he looked at me in shock not knowing I would go that far. The bedroom door that connected our rooms opened and the kids came running in. Lloyd saw them about to jump on the bed and was able to intersect them both and scooping them up.

"No jumping on the bed, mom is sick and it's not pretty." Lloyd said as my mom walked in and walked over to me.

"Too much sun?" She asked and I nodded. "Ever since she was a kid if she got too much sun she got like this." Melanie said and Lloyd just half nodded.

Something he never knew about his wife but a lot of their trips made sense. When they went to Mexico Jovi tried staying out of the sun too much.

"I'm going to stay here with her, you take the kids out with the guards." Melanie said. Lloyd looked at her annoyed.

"Since when do you call the shots?" Lloyd said pissed off.

"Lloyd stop. Go." I said. He grumbled but came over, kissed my forehead.

"I love you pumpkin." Lloyd said.

"I love you too." I said. The kids came over and kissed my cheeks.

"Have fun and cast some good spells. Maybe get me a new husband." I said and looked at Lloyd.

"Cast spells, where the fuck are we going?" Lloyd asked.

"Harry Potter!" Both Preston and Tula yelled as they walked out of the room.

🔹 🔹 🔹

***LLOYD POV***

As we reached the park the kids were the most excited I had seen them.

"Okay ground rules. You stay with me or the guards. I swear to god you run I leave you." I said and they sighed but nodded. "Okay, you guys watched this with mom. What is the first stop we go to?" Lloyd asked. They ran and got into a line at the robe shop. They found out by a talking hat, you seriously can't make this shit up, what house you belonged to. They then ran and picked up robes. This was insane. These kids were going to kill me and my wallet today.

Soon we were leaving the robe shop and then we ended up in a wand shop. I noticed the guards even getting invested in trying to get them the correct wands. I just shook my head, this was insane.

Once the kids were fully done shopping, I looked at the guards highly annoyed when they came out of the store carrying their own bags.

"Are you serious? I bring you for protection not to enjoy yourself!" I said in a raised voice.